For the 1,000th time..........Schweinsteiger did it!

robert

My man, flanders77 made it to 1,000 posts! What started as an inside joke between me and another German carried over to flanders77 as well.

That is indeed Schweinsteiger! Which means (anything you want it to mean).

flanders......Thank You for ALL of your contributions to this community. And I don't just mean the time you spend on the forum. I mean all the other things. The way you impacted so many lives out here during the Vegan Vacation. The way you supported me during the Vegan Vacation, perhaps more than anyone, making sure I was doing OK. Thank you for ordering and owning more Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing items than anyone else in history.

You have truly made a very big impact here on this community, within this extended family.

Thank you so much and welcome to the 1,000 post club!

I love you man! Guten Morgen!

Edited by robert

Guten morgen und Dankeschön!

@Rob aka Thinthin: Thank you for welcoming me to the 1,000 post club and for providing the opportunity to be part of this online-family to me! Whenever you need help or just someone to listen: I am there for you although I am far away in miles.

Btw:

Here is my first post:

Forum: Introductions Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:52 am Subject: Let me introduce...

Let me introduce myself:

Name: David Schulz

Date of Birth: 07/16/1977

Body height: 185 cm

Weight: 90 kg

Strength Training since: 1994

Starting Weight: 67 kg

Vegetarian since: 1995

Vegan since: 2004

Other Interests: Yoga

Girlfriend: Anke (29 Years old)

Children: 1 daughter Marla (4 Month old)

Profession: Sports Scientist at the University

I started being Vegetarian in 1995 for health reasons being influenced by the BSE-Drama. In 2000 my intake of animal food (dairy products) declined rapidly and since 2001 the only source of animal food was bread, honey and when my mother-in-law put some cream into dressings.

Inspite of being vegetarian herself my girlfriend does not agree with my way of eating. For her I am just too extrem. I did not manage to take her with me on my way of really acting responsible.

When I started strength training i was really skinny. After a few years and a lot of eating I gained about 13 kg. As long as I was eating dairy products I never managed to reach 85 kg. Since 2002 when I ate nearly no dairy products anymore I gained another 10 kg and became much stronger. Since I am vegan I lost some weight but became even stronger in the same time. My favority exercises are: dumbbell bench-press (45 kg each side), squats (140 kg) and dumbbell biceps curls (24 kg each side).

Since my daughter is born I only train 2 times a week for 1,5 hours with a plan spilt into two different days. I still manage to gain power and being stronger than many heavier athletes in my studio.

Besides strength training I try to do yoga as often as possible. Here I emphasize on meditation and doing the Asanas very slowly. Yoga for me is a way of living more than another kind of sport.

I hope it was interesting for you to read something about me...

See you soon here in the forum!

It is great that vegan Athletes from all the world can meat here!

David

Daywalker, Robert and Hero ware among the firsts to welcome me and since then I try to welcome every new member to make sure they feel as warmly-welcomed as I did back then.

@Rob again:

Do you see the three stars on Schweinsteigers chest? They represent the three Worldcups Germany has already won!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/Schweinsteiger-cropped.jpg

Edited by flanders77

Congrats Flanders!!!

I suspect the following had an element of trash-talking, the context for which I am not privy. However, I didn't know that's what the stars are for - that's awesome. I want that shirt now! It will nicely complement the skull-crossbones St Pauli hoodie I got in Hamburg last year.

@Rob again:

Do you see the three stars on Schweinsteigers chest? They represent the three Worldcups Germany has already won!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/Schweinsteiger-cropped.jpg

Awesome pic Daywalker! I was looking for something similar but I settled for a great German soccer player instead. I didn't know how to spell hi-diddly-ho-diddly so I went a different route.

I loved hanging out with both of you guys. Please come back and visit soon.

We have a bunch of members from Germany and I've met quite a few of you so far....Flanders, Daywalker, Gourmet Vegan Chef........I want to meet more.....I guess I'll have to make a trip out East sometime

Again, thanks for being here flanders. You totally rock man!

@Magnus, Veganitaliana, Ed, finbarrio, VP, Crash and Tasha: Thanks soooo much!

@finbarrio and Thinthin: EBAY.com has it!

@Ed and Michelle: I had Mangos yesterday and dates just a few minutes ago. Young coconuts are just too expensive in Germany

@xbillyx: I am sure you will since you obviously have a lot of ambition!

@Thinthin and mighty Daywalker:

I think this pic shows the REAL NEDDY!

http://two.fsphost.com/flanders/flanders_nackt.jpg