Sore muscles...

This is a newb question, I should know this for how long I have been into sports, but oh well.

Is it smart to work out on sore muscles?

My legs are still sore from some squats I did 2 days ago and today is another workout day. My workouts usually never have me sitting down to do bicep curls or the like, theya re usually full body work outs.

Working with my workout plan today, I tried to get away from using my legs all that much, but its inavoidable unless I just want a non-functional non-tired sitting down and using isolation exercises.

Is it a good idea to train on sore muscles even though you let it rest for almost 48 hours? Normally when I have done this before (its been a while, back in high school) my legs start feeling better when Im working out, then even sorer the next day.

Thank yoU!

Sore muscles are a sign of working hard. If you don't have them you aren't working hard. Once you get used to it you've gotta increase intensity to be sore again...this is what makes you improve.

Thanks billy. Thank you both for your help.

I pushed through with my workout even though I was sore and my muscles seemed to stop hurting sore wise halfway through my cleans, then just started getting the feeling of muscle fatigue im used to when working out.