Eugene, OR??

BJJVegan

Eugene is a great place! And a great place to be vegan! Gabriel lives there and he is totally awesome. bvp663 lives there but is moving to Portland soon. I think Rawj is there now and a couple of others who haven't posted much lately.

Have fun! I visit Eugene about every 2 weeks, so I'm sure I'll bump into you soon.

Eugene is a great place! And a great place to be vegan! Gabriel lives there and he is totally awesome. bvp663 lives there but is moving to Portland soon. I think Rawj is there now and a couple of others who haven't posted much lately.

Have fun! I visit Eugene about every 2 weeks, so I'm sure I'll bump into you soon.

Awesome hope to see you soon!

I just moved to Eugene today

How are you liking it so far? I must admit its a lot more veg friendly than my hometown of Roseburg.

I like it a lot. I have been here before. Eugene is one of the most Vegan friendly places in Oregon. Way better than Salem. Also it is cool because it is easy to get around by walking,bike (many bike paths and many of the roads have bike lanes as well), and bus. Eugene has quite a few natural food stores ( I live right down the street from Sundance ). Not sure how many veg related groups there are,but I know EVEN is here and SETA is here as well. Are you going to school? I am going to LCC for a year and then U of O.

If you have never been to Sweet Life Pâtisserie you need to check it out. They aren't 100% Vegan,but their Vegan desserts are awesome!! They also serve other things such as cold drinks,coffee,tea, etc. They have really good hours also (7 am to 11 pm on weekdays and 8am to 11 pm on weekends).

How are you liking it so far? I must admit its a lot more veg friendly than my hometown of Roseburg.

I like it a lot. I have been here before. Eugene is one of the most Vegan friendly places in Oregon. Way better than Salem. Also it is cool because it is easy to get around by walking,bike (many bike paths and many of the roads have bike lanes as well), and bus. Eugene has quite a few natural food stores ( I live right down the street from Sundance ). Not sure how many veg related groups there are,but I know EVEN is here and SETA is here as well. Are you going to school? I am going to LCC for a year and then U of O.

If you have never been to Sweet Life Pâtisserie you need to check it out. They aren't 100% Vegan,but their Vegan desserts are awesome!! They also serve other things such as cold drinks,coffee,tea, etc. They have really good hours also (7 am to 11 pm on weekdays and 8am to 11 pm on weekends).

I actually have been to Sweet Life before. It was delicious! Lotus Garden is another delicious vegan restaurant. Its def in my top list.

Im also going to LCC for a year then transfering to UofO. At the end of this school year Ill be graduating with my Associates so i plan on going to UofO because I hear they have an awesome language program (French is my major).

I actually have been to Sweet Life before. It was delicious! Lotus Garden is another delicious vegan restaurant. Its def in my top list.

Im also going to LCC for a year then transfering to UofO. At the end of this school year Ill be graduating with my Associates so i plan on going to UofO because I hear they have an awesome language program (French is my major).

I will be transferring to UofO with my Associates as well (ASOT Business Degree). I am majoring in Business Management and want to minor in education or psychology. I live very close to UofO so it will be nice next year.

Hey man! I hope you enjoy Oregon! I just moved out on Friday for Portland but the years I spent there were enjoyable. Sundance is a great place to go, I lived right across from it while I was in Eugene. Get a chocolate hempnut cookie when you go. DELICIOUS. I'd also recommend PRI (Pizza Research Institute). Anyways, hope your stay in Eugene is awesome. Great food, great bike paths, great people.