Vegan Pizza in Omaha!!

trueboo

I am so excited, people! I just found out yesterday that a pizza shop in Omaha, formerly part of the Home Team Pizza franchise, has vegan pizza complete with Follow Your Heart cheese! They've changed their name and they still offer regular pizza to omni-people; but they're open till 3a.m. 7 days a week! That means I can even get vegan food late at night! They plan to revamp their menu and make every item available in vegan-form. We had some last night and it was so good and I'm so happy I just had to come here and tell everyone!

I am so excited, people! I just found out yesterday that a pizza shop in Omaha, formerly part of the Home Team Pizza franchise, has vegan pizza complete with Follow Your Heart cheese! They've changed their name and they still offer regular pizza to omni-people; but they're open till 3a.m. 7 days a week! That means I can even get vegan food late at night! They plan to revamp their menu and make every item available in vegan-form. We had some last night and it was so good and I'm so happy I just had to come here and tell everyone!

that's very good for you guys living there

I also found out that 75% of all their ingredients are organic and they have an enitrely separate make line and oven for vegan food. I told the owner (think he was the owner) to get a copy of "Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World." Tee hee. I'm even gonna bake 'em some just because I'm so happy about them! I also wrote to my college newspaper about the place.

Oh, it's tentatively called Night Flight Pizza and it's on 48th & Dodge, for anyone who swings through town!

Sounds good. Maybe they'll even carry ice cream eventually. Philly has a vegan friendly pizza place with vegan soft serve. I'm thinking the cupcakes may inspire him.

• 2 weeks later...