Hi guys...

xdtmepatx

Just joined this morning, so I thought I'd do the obligatory self-introduction post.

Guess I'll just rattle off some random facts.. Haha

The name's Patrick, I've been eating a vegan diet for right around six months now. Used to train in kickboxing, but I lost alot of size after I changed my diet over. I'm 5'10", and stay right around 120 pounds on a good day, with my highest weight ever being about 127. Hmm... not sure what else to say, so feel free to ask, etc..

Welcome to our group! Thanks for joining the forum. We have all types of athletes here, including those into Martial Arts.

Where do you live? We have members from all over the world so maybe you've got some neighbors here.

Enjoy the forum. All the best and welcome aboard!

Welcome, Patrick. I had lost over 10 pounds by the 6 month mark of being vegan, then I slowly started putting it back on. Get back into your kickboxing gym and train! Eat lots of fruit, greens and some grains like quinoa and you'll gain the weight back - only this time it'll be good weight. You'll be stronger and faster than ever.

For comparison, I went from 147lbs to 135lbs and back up to about 140 where I'm sitting at right now, and I'm in the best shape I've ever been. That's over about a year I guess.