Raw and Living Spirit Festival - Molalla, OR

robert

I was a guest speaker for two one-hour sessions at the Raw and Living Spirit Festival over the weekend. It was a 4-day event and I had a great time! To my surprise, there were a bunch of forum members there! I had no idea. I just knew that I'd be there, I'd be presenting, and that I'd be eating 100% raw during that time.

We really did have a great time and did a lot of neat things as a group. There were probably around 100-200 people there, lots of speaking presentations, activities, yoga, etc.

From our forum dreamingana, gkleinman, flameska, oregonisaac and I were all there.

Here are a few photos of us hanging out during lunch:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/rawretreat1.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/rawretreat2.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/rawretreat3.jpg

It was great networking with others and I'm sure we'll get a few new forum members because of it.

Yeah man, I really like Doug! He's great. Hey, I've been meaning to PM you or e-mail but I'm behind on things. A bunch of people knew about you at the Raw Retreat and talked about you as an inspiration in the raw fitness industry

Well done man!

Hey thanks, that's a huge honor man, it's funny because now everybody and their mama is trying to be the raw body building sensation but these guys don't have a clue, I'm starting to get out more and I'm meeting people that already know me from raw forums and my youtube vids, it's been such a pleasure, I was also asked to do a couple of fitness classes at the Raw Spirit festival but I'm not going to go to that.

Anyway PM or E-mail me sometime anyway!

The Fruitarian One!

You got it man, I'll be in touch more too. I've just been out on tour as well and doing my thing. It's fun to watch others get out there in media as well. Aside from you, many others have really branched out and have made a name for themselves in this industry and that has helped motivated others (like those who talked about you as an inspiration during the raw retreat last weekend).

Have fun man! I noticed that we look like quite a vibrant bunch in those photos! Beautiful weather and great food helps though.

You got it man, I'll be in touch more too. I've just been out on tour as well and doing my thing. It's fun to watch others get out there in media as well. Aside from you, many others have really branched out and have made a name for themselves in this industry and that has helped motivated others (like those who talked about you as an inspiration during the raw retreat last weekend).

Have fun man! I noticed that we look like quite a vibrant bunch in those photos! Beautiful weather and great food helps though.

Please do man, I've not heard from you in a while.....be good!