Recent Posts

Zack

+-------------------+             .:\:\:/:/:.            
        |   PLEASE DO NOT   |            :.:\:\:/:/:.:           
        |  FEED THE TROLLS  |           :=.' -   - '.=:          
        |                   |           '=(\ 9   9 /)='          
        |   Thank you,      |              (  (_)  )             
        |       Management  |              /`-vvv-'\             
        +-------------------+             /         \            
                |  |        @@@          / /|,,,,,|\ \           
                |  |        @@@         /_//  /^\  \\_\          
  @x@@x@        |  |         |/         WW(  (   )  )WW          
  \||||/        |  |        \|           __\,,\ /,,/__           
   \||/         |  |         |          (______Y______)          
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
==================================================================

We actually don't have many trolls at all on this forum. We have some spam members who register and never post anything, just robots I think.

Occasionally someone like this past member comes along and has fun playing around with the group. It's probably someone who doesn't like me or is just anti-vegan, or just felt like having fun.

It actually seems like kind of a fun thing to do. We could go join meat-lovers forums and do the same. I wouldn't waste time on it, but I could imagine it being pretty fun.

Anyway, thanks to the new moderators and others who help alert me of spam. I'm not online quite as much as I used to be so it all helps.

We're still the same old family-friendly, community-building vegan forum we've always been. In fact we're getting more and more international members all the time and old members are coming back, so there are lots of positive things going on around here.

I'd love to see that. Go on a hunters forum as a person born as a vegan and say you've been interested in eating meat every since you've heard of it. Then say you just aren't sold on the health aspects of it yet. Then you get to hear them try to prove how healthy it is.

I think he was trying to have fun later on but early on I think he may have been slightly curious. I don't think he wanted to be disproved but I think he wanted to see if these things were possible.

Yeah, me too. He even referenced my presentation in Portland on Sunday and was seemed to be sincerely interested in what we were all about. Maybe he just had bad feelings towards a certain post or person or reaction or something like that and got sad and decided to "fight back."

Don't know, but anyway, we're doing our best to crack down on spam around here. After all it is a VEGAN forum. No SPAM or any other animal products!

I'd love to see that. Go on a hunters forum as a person born as a vegan and say you've been interested in eating meat every since you've heard of it. Then say you just aren't sold on the health aspects of it yet. Then you get to hear them try to prove how healthy it is.

Don't tempt the Odidnet-ster...I can't believe I just said that.

Don't tempt the Odidnet-ster...I can't believe I just said that.

I can't believe it either.

Yeah, that's what I mean............see...........it does seem fun. We can't blame bikerdave.......sure it's childish, but I could see getting a good laugh from it.

You're giving him too much credit.

I second that. I wonder if you saw all of the posts he made, in the order he made them before deleting them.