Hi There

veggieprincess

New member here.

I became a vegetarian at the beginning of the year, then went back and forth between Vegan and Pescetarian. Now back to Vegan and here for good! I can no longer ignore negative impact that consuming dairy and ANY animal including fish has on our environment and eco-system.

Currently I am in heavy training mode. I do at least an hour and a half of cardio a day and weights 6 days a week. I'm trying to prep for a photo shoot and working my touche off!!!!!

I recently discovered the joy of Hemp protein!!! I love this stuff. I take in about 60 grams a day (not all at once of course) and I am very happy with how easily digestible it is, and the taste isn't half bad either.

Glad to be here!!!!

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. It looks like you're already exploring the forum and getting yourself familiar with our site.

It's nice to have more people from Southern California. I have friends there and visit each year and I'm always surprised there aren't more members from So. Cal on here.

Glad you're enjoying hemp protein as well. I just had some too, after my leg workout tonight.

Enjoy your time here!

Awesome! I lose track of myspace friends so you should send me a note if you can via myspace. I have a hard time sorting through my friends list and finding people.

Thanks again for joining our forum. We have a really cool group here. I'll let you know when I'm cruising through So. Cal. My buddy Brendan Brazier spends a lot of time in L.A. and I'll be visiting him down there this winter.

Again, welcome aboard!

Awesome! I lose track of myspace friends so you should send me a note if you can via myspace. I have a hard time sorting through my friends list and finding people.

Thanks again for joining our forum. We have a really cool group here. I'll let you know when I'm cruising through So. Cal. My buddy Brendan Brazier spends a lot of time in L.A. and I'll be visiting him down there this winter.

Again, welcome aboard!

Please do!!!! I would love that

Welcome to the forum !

By the way I love hemp powder in my large breakfast and in my smoothies just after my bike training or commuting. Scientifically hemp protein is one of the best plant-based protein on our planet with a great balance of all amino acids, that you need. However I balance hemp with the other plant-based protein sources (soy,rice ,beans ,wheat .... ). Diversity is the best !

Where did you get your hemp powder ? I order 25 lb organic hemp directly from one farm online in Canada.

What are you doing in South California ?

au revoir

Jerome

mark and xdarthveganx,

thank you for the warm welcomes!

Jerome... I got my Hemp from Mother's Market, but I do need to find a place to buy it in bulk. The best place I've found for prices on protein supplements is trueprotein.com ..... Your lucky that you can get it direct, but I'm sure the price on shipping from Canada to So Cal would not be pretty!

I plan on getting some Gemma Pea Protein within the next week

As far as what I'm doing in So Cal.... I've been asking myself that for 38 years... just kidding... I am a Personal Trainer trying to get my Online Training Business off the ground!

Thanks for saying hi!