Dah Mastah Clense( Tell me what I need. I'm doing it weekend

Dr. Pink

I have the whole Weekend off from Target ^_^. So I wanted to do a small master clense before begining an all Raw diet plan and everything. So please tell me several things I need to buy. I'll be going to the health food store tomarrow.

I hope this raw diet works out. I don't know why. But I look up to ya Zack. Yu're my inspiration for going Raw I mean crap you outlifted a cooked foods Vegan by lifting a 310-320 pound weight

So yeah. I think a Master clense would help purge my body of all the excess garbage and toxins.

I want to do it too! I spoke with Jessifly earlier this week while visiting with her in Portland and she spoke of doing it soon also. I am convinced that raw is the path to walk, sprouts rule with their expanded nutrient levels. It just makes good sense! So I stand with you, Dr. Pink, in awaiting information from our experienced VB&F membership on The Master Cleanse.

Here's to purging poisons!

Woah that's alot of information. XDDD. Thanks. It just cucks that the minimum is 10 days on it. I only have twoi. I don't know if I can go to work while on the Master clense. What do you think? I work at Target and I work from 4am to 9am unloading trucks, lifting boxes and stuff. Should I just do it for two days or is it safe to do it if you work hard?

I didn't read anything if I can do any kind of weight lifting or crunches while I am on the master clense. It seems like all workout routines should be eliminated during the proccess.

I hope this raw diet works out. I don't know why. But I look up to ya Zack. Yu're my inspiration for going Raw I mean crap you outlifted a cooked foods Vegan by lifting a 310-320 pound weight

Thanks dude. I'm not entirely raw right now though, when I did that I was. Generally I don't like to call myself anything because my diet is always changing depending on how I feel. Sometimes I'll eat raw for a month, sometimes a few days. Listening to my body has worked well for me. I feel like my needs are always changing, and you may feel that too, so just do what feels right.

Woah that's alot of information. XDDD. Thanks. It just cucks that the minimum is 10 days on it. I only have twoi. I don't know if I can go to work while on the Master clense. What do you think? I work at Target and I work from 4am to 9am unloading trucks, lifting boxes and stuff. Should I just do it for two days or is it safe to do it if you work hard?

I didn't read anything if I can do any kind of weight lifting or crunches while I am on the master clense. It seems like all workout routines should be eliminated during the proccess.

Light exercise is good to do on the cleanse as it assists with the toxin eliminating process... walking, jogging... but weight lifting is not recommended. Most people can continue to work while on the cleanse but if the work is stressful or highly strenuous it may make the cleanse very difficult. (I was fine working while on the cleanse up until the 4th day, then I developed flu-like symptoms -to be expected with detox- but it made working very very difficult.) I do think it is important to follow the directions closely, I didn't and that may have been what made it difficult for me.. I skipped the salt water flushes because it made me very nauseous and omitted the cayenne because I didn't like the taste. Now looking back I know both of those would have benefited me because of the important roles each plays in the cleanse. Hopefully my next time will go better!

I think if you don't have a couple weeks where life is low stress to devote priority to a 10 day minimum master cleanse then take a look at some other cleanses that might be beneficial to you. If you do decide to do it I would say try it at work but have light food (fruits/salad) available if needed.

Okay, I just have to ask.

Just what are you expecting to "cleanse" from your body by starving yourself for a few (or more) days? How are "flu-like" symptoms a positive when you are "cleansing" but a negative any other time of your life? Why would you want to be too weak to work?

Is there anyone out there who has "cleansed" who even has a basic understanding of human physiology and can answer me? I don't ask these question to be antagonistic. I am truly trying to learn.

I (sometimes embarassingly) ask some questions about cleansing and detoxing and (most embarassing) high colonics of people at work and I do get some blank stares. I will say that after witnessing a few hundred colonoscopies - the whole high colonic industry is the biggest scam out there. I am now wondering what mystical properties are being granted to the grand "cleanse?"

Okay, I just have to ask.

Just what are you expecting to "cleanse" from your body by starving yourself for a few (or more) days? How are "flu-like" symptoms a positive when you are "cleansing" but a negative any other time of your life? Why would you want to be too weak to work?

Is there anyone out there who has "cleansed" who even has a basic understanding of human physiology and can answer me? I don't ask these question to be antagonistic. I am truly trying to learn.

I (sometimes embarassingly) ask some questions about cleansing and detoxing and (most embarassing) high colonics of people at work and I do get some blank stares. I will say that after witnessing a few hundred colonoscopies - the whole high colonic industry is the biggest scam out there. I am now wondering what mystical properties are being granted to the grand "cleanse?"

I don't ever feel like crap when I do anything like that, but I don't buy anything that buys into the industry (I buy uniodized sea salt, 1.25 for 500 servings), but some of the things I pass when I'm eating a lot of raw food (or flushing out) make me want to continually keep flushing. That and I heard that most meat rots in your intestines & colon, so I'd like to eliminate those a little quicker if possible.

You expect meat to be in your intestines if you haven't eaten it in years? Surely I'm not understanding you...?

I can understand intestinal cleansing if you've had a poor diet of meat/dairy with inadequate fiber intake or something like that, but what does a vegan have to clean out? I've done an enema after being vegan for a while, nothing special happened.

I'm not against it or anything I just don't see why vegans here are even that concerned about it.

You expect meat to be in your intestines if you haven't eaten it in years? Surely I'm not understanding you...?

I can understand intestinal cleansing if you've had a poor diet of meat/dairy with inadequate fiber intake or something like that, but what does a vegan have to clean out? I've done an enema after being vegan for a while, nothing special happened.

I'm not against it or anything I just don't see why vegans here are even that concerned about it.

I've heard it's hard to push out. You know that I'm not *That* concerned about it and do it fairly infrequently.

How does salt water make it come out?

Just curious...

Salt Water makes people dehydrated. So maybe as the sat water goes down it evaporates the Excess water goo that is surrounding the Clumped up poo and once the salt eats away at the outer lining the Poo that was once traped it will eventually flow out of your colon along with the Salt Water.

Alright I don't really know. That's my best guess.

Without being an expert or something, i don't thing salt is healthy at all...

A vegan diet doesnt necessarily means a healthy diet too. I can be a vegan and eat all day french fries, salty snacks, hydrogenated, refined fats and so on... All these can become oxidising toxins in the body. So, of course a vegan could have a detox issue...

Here goes.

Salt water will not flush out or "detox" anything if you drink it. Excess sodium is excreted by your kidneys if they function correctly (ie, if you are not in kidney failure).

A salt water enema will draw fluid into your large intestine because it is hypertonic, meaning that it attracts water. Adding more fluid to your large intestine makes your stool more watery and able to pass more quickly.

There is some digestion that goes on in your large intestine. Unless you are impacted or constipated, it is probably not a good thing to try to change your body's physiology by drawing something out of it before it's ready to be discharged. Just my opinion. I assure you, if there was any health benefit to high colonics and enemas then insurance companies would be paying for them because gastrointestinal docs would be performing them.

Okay. I just baught the stuff today and I'm gonna start tomarrow. I got Maple Syrup, Lemons( Although I know I'll need to get more) And Kayene Pepper. And I already have Sea Salt.

So as for exercises that I can perform to help the elimination along. I know walking is good and weight lifting is bad....but what about crunches? Can I do rucnhes or Sit-ups while I detox?

Well I took one sip of that lemon, maply syrup and cayene pepper stuff. It was nasty. I'm not going to do it anymore. I drank the rest of the maply strup as to not waste it and I'm gfoing to start a regular no food fast. Then begin eating veggies and stuff.

Detox is not for me.