Marion Jones is a dope

markc7

Marion Jones finally admitted that she's been doping all these years. She retired last week and will soon have all her medals stripped. It's sad to say, but these days when someone performs at such a high level, you almost have to question what they're on. Of course, when your name is on file at BALCO it's hard to deny that you're a doper.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/amateur/story/2007/10/05/ioc-jones.html

Think is...I don't think you really need to question any of them. In any event under 800m you can pretty much guarantee that at least 90% of pros dope if not 99%. People at the bottom of the pro ranks get caught all the time and its not even made public because nobody knows who they are...so how can the winners be clean. The thing that bothers me most is that Marion will lose her medals and they will only go to another doper...it really isn't fair to anyone at all. In reality the true fastest man and woman on earth may very likely be in HS because that person "may" not be doping yet...but this has been disproven on multiple occasions and I wouldn't doubt Marion was taking when she was a kid either. She was an Olympic alternate her sophomore year in high school.