This is why I don't do weights!

Its amazing how stupid some of those people are...some things were just rare accidents that were just plain funny...especially the squat suit tearing.

Yeah, I agree. I think he was just posting it for fun. But in all seriousness, we can't sit around being scared of things. We got take action and make it happen!

I'm actually still scared of squats and deadlifts because of the damage they have done to my back in injuries that set me back for months.

Anyway, I'll get over that fear soon and I'll get back to some serious mass-building exercises.

Sucks that people got hurt doing those lifts, but some were funny none-the-less.

Ain't nothin to it but to do it!

Funny video.

I'm still scared of doing overhead shoulder press with anything other than the machine. Once a couple years ago I was doing it with dumbells and dislocated my shoulder. Ouch! Actually, it wasn't the pain that bothered me so much, it was mostly the embarrassment of dropping the weight then wandering around the gym in mild shock with my humerus partly out of the socket.

I'm one of the only people I know who has been lifting since 1997, and still never injured myself with weights. Most times I hear about weights, I always hear them pressing some ridiculous out-of-their-league weight, and that their form is terrible. I'm glad that my father was on me like a fat kid on a cupcake about good form and staying in my weight, and not going crazy with it.