Hi guys

Chitty.xvx

Hi guys, how is everyone going.

Names David. Twenty year old student. I'm a straight edge vegan from down in Australia. Been vegan for about nine months now when I actually made the switch that I had been wanting to for a while.

I've been lurking this site for about a month now, and I must say I've seen a lot of really good posts. You people seem to seriously know what you're actually talking about which is good because I'll probably pop up every now and then to ask for some advice.

The goals I'm hoping to achieve is lose quite a bit of weight (86 kgs at the moment, would love to be at 70kgs - but realistically I'm probably looking at 75-80 kgs - that being said I'm not overweight, I'm solid but not big), tone up my muscle and start eating a lot healthier. Unfortunately being a student my University homework and part time job get in the way of exercise and eating right so if I do eat I tend to eat crap food instead of really good fresh vegies and fruits .

When I finish this semester I'm hoping to go on a detox for a week to flush all the crap out and relax a bit so that I can eat healthy and exercise straight from the get go. So yeah if anyone has any hints and tips for detoxing would be much appreciated. Also looking at trying to eat raw at least one day a week, and eventually move onto a full raw diet.

Thanks in advance guys.

Welcome to the forum When it comes to your diet I suggest just adding more raw food to your daily diet instead of having a raw day...that'll just result in binging the next day. Everyone other than maybe raw foodists could benefit from a bit more raw foods down the hatch.

Hi guys, how is everyone going.

Names David. Twenty year old student. I'm a straight edge vegan from down in Australia. Been vegan for about nine months now when I actually made the switch that I had been wanting to for a while.

I've been lurking this site for about a month now, and I must say I've seen a lot of really good posts. You people seem to seriously know what you're actually talking about which is good because I'll probably pop up every now and then to ask for some advice.

The goals I'm hoping to achieve is lose quite a bit of weight (86 kgs at the moment, would love to be at 70kgs - but realistically I'm probably looking at 75-80 kgs - that being said I'm not overweight, I'm solid but not big), tone up my muscle and start eating a lot healthier. Unfortunately being a student my University homework and part time job get in the way of exercise and eating right so if I do eat I tend to eat crap food instead of really good fresh vegies and fruits .

When I finish this semester I'm hoping to go on a detox for a week to flush all the crap out and relax a bit so that I can eat healthy and exercise straight from the get go. So yeah if anyone has any hints and tips for detoxing would be much appreciated. Also looking at trying to eat raw at least one day a week, and eventually move onto a full raw diet.

Thanks in advance guys.

You have the best place on earth for fresh fruits and veggies. I would be in heaven if I was in Australia.

Bring your own favorite food that you feel good about eating.

Also, allow yourself some time to make minor changes in your lifestyle.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You should be happy that you are going to make the change.

It takes time for your body to adjust and it isn't easy!

I had the opportunity to hear this live telesiminar the other day

http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/blog/

Hey,

Welcome to the forum, There is a lot of good info on here. If you have any questions about Australian versions of stuff etc just ask...

Lentils etc are cheap and pretty quick to make, you can make a big batch of dhal and put meal size portions in the freezer, much better than junk