Potter hits 6,000 posts.

Odidnetne

I'd like to say that I'm not quite there yet...this is post 5999. One day...I'm not sure when...I will hit 6000 posts. But at the rate I'm going it may take decades

Hurry up already potter. You're not getting anything from me, including your new member's only jacket, until you hit the 6,000 post mark. I mean c'mon, I had that landmark sooooo long ago

Well done son.

See you around the next thousand.

Hurry up already potter. You're not getting anything from me, including your new member's only jacket, until you hit the 6,000 post mark. I mean c'mon, I had that landmark sooooo long ago

Well done son.

See you around the next thousand.

Just for interesting stats, this isn't the first time Potter's done this.

I smelled really bad yesterday! I was so busy I hadn't showered or changed clothes in a couple of days. I just couldn't find time (I was trying to keep ahead of you in post count potter). Actually, I was quite busy and creating that Robert Cheeke body odor that is sure to sweep the Nation soon as a portable spray in a bottle.

I'm looking forward to getting my bottle. Its hard going out in public with hoards of women coming after me. This way they won't want to get anywhere near me.