Orlando Veg Fest

hsorlando

Oct 27. Doh!! That's the one weekend I'll be out of state. I'll be in Georgia from Oct 26-28. How long are you going to be in FL Rob? If you're going to be here before the 26th or after the 28th we should meet up and eat some spinach and have a pushup contest.

...Hey there hsorlando. Good to see someone else from Orlando on here. I live in Orlando too.

Oct 27. Doh!! That's the one weekend I'll be out of state. I'll be in Georgia from Oct 26-28. How long are you going to be in FL Rob? If you're going to be here before the 26th or after the 28th we should meet up and eat some spinach and have a pushup contest.

...Hey there hsorlando. Good to see someone else from Orlando on here. I live in Orlando too.

Hey WP!!!

I just arrived in Boston. It's after midnight at the moment. I'm hanging out with my best friend from my childhood so it's amazing!

Anyway, I think I fly in on the 25th and I'm there until the 29th. I'll be there Thur-Sun that week, and I should have plenty of time since I'm only working one day at the festival.

The rest of the time I'll just be kickin it and preparing for the event and exploring around.

Another forum member will be working with me at the festival and I may see other forums members while I'm there too.

Please get in touch. 541-231-6269 is my cell and I'll have internet access the whole time too.

I'm in Florida now Boston was great, but very stressful. It was amazing to spend a week with my best friend from my childhood. I ended up working about 12 hours a day then entire time, typically about 9 hours on Vega and the rest doing other things.

I'm happy to be sitting in a hotel in Florida, relaxing and working on www.veganholidayfestival.com

Yay Central Florida VegFest is this weekend

I'm in Florida now Boston was great, but very stressful. It was amazing to spend a week with my best friend from my childhood. I ended up working about 12 hours a day then entire time, typically about 9 hours on Vega and the rest doing other things.

I'm happy to be sitting in a hotel in Florida, relaxing and working on www.veganholidayfestival.com

Yay Central Florida VegFest is this weekend

Awesome Rob, have a good time.

• 5 weeks later...