The new Ben Schosha photos

Richard

he has a great physique. not sure how much core strength he has though - that mid-section is a little too trim for lifting big stones for my liking!

i would love to look like that. not too big, not too cut. just great.

nobbi - i think that ben here is close to the limit where aethetics are lost to sheer bulk. but he is definately on the right side of that line.

jonathan

Thanks for all of the positive feedback on my photos. I am actually almost 15 lbs lighter than I was in the other photos. I decided to get myself into decent shape for these photos. Being leaner creates the illusion of increased size. My core strength is actually decent. I have deadlifted 500 lbs and squatted 500 lbs. However, my 36 year old knees are telling me that this is no longer a good idea.

Ben Schosha made me 17% more homosexual

That explains your location below your avatar 'I'm behind you'

hahahaha!

hey ben - i meant no offense by my comment - you have a fantastic physique - only that i personally would like to go down the road of kazmaier and pudzanowski (big thick, though reasonably defined mid sections).

keep training man, and go vegan

jonathan

hey! with a 500lb squat and deadlift, you have more than just a little bit of strength!

out of interest, what is you bench 1rm. taking a look at you, depending on whether or not you do any strength training, i would put your 1rm at 330-425lb. its really hard to guess though!

jonathan

Cool, I just saw this thread.

I'm up in Canada now. Yeah, Ben is a BIG dude, he trains at my gym. There are a number of articles on the front page written by him, or featuring him.

Ben, great to see you on the forum too!

I'll be in touch later, gotta get going to bed now.

-Robert