Doug Graham: Nutrition and physical performance 2005

Jason

The finger totally distracted me while I was shooting him (with a camera) at the Taste of Health Conference a few weeks ago. Looked painful! Crooked finger aside, he's a true inspiration and bound to make even the most skeptical think again about raw foods, fruit and fats, and fasting, and getting enough sleep. He was inspiration enough to get me back onto the raw thing, following his 80/10/10 diet pretty closely. I'm even about to embark on a complete career change in the name of my health and well-being. Now if I could do something about the lack of sunlight....

Suz, get out your aussie passport!

Thanks for the link above!

Now if I could do something about the lack of sunlight....

Suz, get out your aussie passport!

Thanks for the link above!

Get your doctor to prescribe a SAD lamp for you, make sure it is full spectrum light however. Or go down south in the winter

This winter I'm going south east - as in SE Asia - for a month. That should go a long way. Right now I'm fixing one issue at a time. The first one is my career. We've always entertained the idea of moving to a warmer, sunnier clime, and one of these days we'll make good on it. We'll see how expensive it gets eating nothing but fresh fruit this winter!