Aaargh!!

Warlock

Its amazing what some people can get away with. Hopefully pressure will get him prosecuted but you never know. I doubt it though...if it was seen as a major problem they would have stopped the exhibit well before the end of the gallery opening.

I don't know if I believe that this really happened. I can understand that one filthy monster could do this but how could the people who went to view this spectacle have just stood by without trying to help?

Of course, most people really don't care about anything but themselves - they wouldn't condemn millions of animals to death to satisfy their ing eating habits if they did.

I don't know if I believe that this really happened. I can understand that one filthy monster could do this but how could the people who went to view this spectacle have just stood by without trying to help?

Of course, most people really don't care about anything but themselves - they wouldn't condemn millions of animals to death to satisfy their ing eating habits if they did.

From what I read, people DID try to help and they were physically restrained from approaching the dog. I think what I read said that the dog died in about a day, so it was not a long-lasting exhibit that gave people a lot of time to act (involve he authorities, etc). It is totally ing, though, I agree.

When I was younger I saw some pretty sick things done to stray dogs in the Philippines and never saw anyone complain since pretty much everyone there is on the same page thinking that dogs are for food.