Woo hoo! Veg News Veggie Awards

VeganEssentials

I don't know if anyone else has gotten the new Veg News magazine yet, but our copy came today and we're thrilled that we ended up winning Best Online Vegan Shop for 2007! We always hope that people are happy with the work we do to provide vegan products, and it's nice to know that all those long nights at work pay off with getting feedback that we're doing a good job and are making people happy with our service. Thanks to all who voted for us, and as a note, there's a shipping discount code in our small ad in the back under the Holiday Gift Guide section for saving some $$$, and make sure that for any orders you put down this site for where you heard about us. We're donating 5% back to Robert to help fund the board and his projects every time someone selects the site on their order, so every purchase can contribute back!

Congratulations! You guys do amazing work and provide great products. I know you work very hard as well.

Thanks for donating to us as well!!!!!!! We sent out tons of e-mails and bulletins to get people to vote as well so I hope the voters came out this year and provided a good voice.

Thanks for all that you do and for your support!

Thanks again VE! You rock man! I appreciate the mutual support! I'll check out my issue when I get home, and I look forward to seeing the winners.

We have Vegan Bodybuilding Awards too. They aren't as popular but they are on www.veganbodybuilding.com if you want to see who won our awards for last year.

Sure enough...........VeganEssentials won there too!

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=news_awards