Ninja Ranking Cards

Richard

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait....they seriously cast Topher Grace as Venom ?!!! He's a good actor, but .... am I the only one that thinks it's going to take some serious padding to make him look like Venom ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/veganbabe/venom.gif

Maybe he should start eating tofu.

Edited by Crash

I think they must be re-working the character of Eddie Brock. Venom himself will be CG I imagine. But Eddie Brock was a beefcake. Now they have Topher Grace playing him, I think he's not going to be the same kind of dude. Grace is hardly known to be a thug type of guy. We'll see. I think it's going to irritate me.

am I the only one that thinks it's going to take some serious padding to make him look like Venom ?

Yes, you are.

Richard and i agree that he is quite perfect for the role

And on a side note i think the relation of muscles is kept: Spiderman to Venom like Toby MacGuire to Topher Grace

Awesome pic, Crash!

It will soon decorate my desktop background

Topher!

D&D ahoi!

I got into that when i was 13, and played it until i was done with school. RPGs are a great nerdy waste of time

We played D&D, Shadowrun and Earthdawn, and tried several other systems. I've also written my own system - twice

Now i "only" play Warhammer... not even computer or video games anymore *sigh*

man im a nerd. lol

You say that as if it's a bad thing Topher. Although I've never played D&D I have heard that they now have a vegan warrior.

It is an awesome pic isn't it Daywalker -- glad you like it.

Richard what about Dracula ?

• 9 months later...

Back!!

Okay, I got a new computer a while ago and didn't have the ninja card files on it, so I hadn't done any new ones. Now I've approximated a template and started to add new ones again. You can go through my website to find the ninja guide in the ninja section, but here's the link to save you time:

http://www.godfist.com/ninjacards.htm

Added today was:

Vince McMahon

Montel Williams

Ronald McDonald

John Locke (Lost)

Violent J (Insane Clown Posse)

Verdugo (Resident Evil 4)

Geri Halliwell

George Bush

Venom

hey, I was just thinking of doing some Magic the Gathering characters in the ninja cards, like some of the Legends etc, but I dunno if we're told enough about the characters in Magic to be able to rank them fairly.

A lot of the newer Legends you could do. You could make quite possibly the most annoying creature in there into a Ninja card, which would be Akroma, Angel of Wrath, the most ridiculously undercosted/overpowered creature I can think of.

• 1 month later...

Great Ninja thingies

Keep up the good work.

I cant help but think that alf and sabrina aren't quiet as highly rated as they should be. Maybe you could add a new catagory. 'Something', 'Neatness', 'Spirituality' or such so they could get more throwing stars.

Akuma's a bit under rated too, he's really hard to beat.

Bam is over-rated imo

Ichi's quiet a good movie in a weird way.

More ninja suggestions (if you ever run out of ideas);

Ghost dog - ghost dog

Beat Takeshi - hanabi, brother, sonatine, etc

Arnold Schwarznegger the politician

Paris Hilton

Decompose - Inhumanoids (if you know who I'm talking about you really are a geek;-))

Megatron, or any other transformer

Igor vovchanchin - Pride

Vejita - Dragon ball z

Snoop dog

Snoopy the dog

Squirily the monkey - kotd

• 2 weeks later...
Great Ninja thingies

Keep up the good work.

I cant help but think that alf and sabrina aren't quiet as highly rated as they should be. Maybe you could add a new catagory. 'Something', 'Neatness', 'Spirituality' or such so they could get more throwing stars.

Akuma's a bit under rated too, he's really hard to beat.

Bam is over-rated imo

Ichi's quiet a good movie in a weird way.

More ninja suggestions (if you ever run out of ideas);

Ghost dog - ghost dog

Beat Takeshi - hanabi, brother, sonatine, etc

Paris Hilton

Decompose - Inhumanoids (if you know who I'm talking about you really are a geek;-))

Igor vovchanchin - Pride

Vejita - Dragon ball z

Snoop dog

Snoopy the dog

Squirily the monkey - kotd

I had thought of adding in another rating... but think of the work involved with that, I'd have to redesign every single card, and every single preview... I don't think I can be bothered now. Spirituality kind of thing is covered in a few other ratings, like if someone has low flip out, then they're calm, and if they have control over magic / spiritual things / abilities, that goes in magic, so it is present to an extent.

Having a 'neatness' rating would just rely on my own opinion of if they're neat, and I don't think that's linked with if they're a good ninja or not.

What evidence do you have that Alf deserves more credit as a ninja? Remember, the ranking is to do with how good they are at being ninjas, not just how much you like them.

Hahar, I enjoy the following:

Ghost dog - ghost dog

Paris Hilton

Vejita - Dragon ball z

Sadly I don't know much about DBZ though, I'd have to ask around my geek friends to find out his particular abilities

Alf would kill sponge bob square pants, rip his head right off. Then eat his face.

The fact I like alf though means his used his ninja abilities to subvert me and slip under my gaurd, he's used his ninja mind tricks to control my mind.

(Not that I'm saying you should update your cards, which are totally cool).

More ninja ideas;

Ren

Stimpy

The Maxx