Ninja Ranking Cards

Richard

Xena is awesome!!!!

She has lethal combat skills, like Crash said, and she is a brilliant strategist. maybe not a ninja, but the ultimate female warrior.

I am a HUGE Xena fan...plus I think she's hot. If I was a guy, I would be totally turned on by her (I know this is irrelevant to the ninja ranking cards Richard, just wanting to get that off my chest though). heck, I am a woman and I am STILL nevertheless turned on by her.

Does she have any special extra strength and stuff though? Vampire slayers have the extra slayer strength and speed and all that. Is she just a well-trained human, or does she have spesh strength etc? I will raise her fighting skill if there is something extraordinary about her. Maximus from Gladiator would only get 5 stars for fighting, as does Ting from Ong Bak, and Batman, even Steven Seagal.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xena is human, 5 is perfect. I wish i had 5 stars

I am a HUGE Xena fan...plus I think she's hot. If I was a guy, I would be totally turned on by her (I know this is irrelevant to the ninja ranking cards Richard, just wanting to get that off my chest though). heck, I am a woman and I am STILL nevertheless turned on by her.

Maybe we could add another ranking - the hotness

I'd lower some ratings of Darth Maul. FOF is too high, he is trained Sith, i think he can control himself. Magic? What for? He probably has the usual Jedi-Tricks, but you never see it in the movie. Cut it down by 2-3.

Weapons should be higher. Come on, this double-light-sabre-Bo thing is pretty cool I'd give 4.

Heavy Metal & Costume: you're the ninja expert, but he only wears a plain cloak. Heavy Metal? Hm. He's a PUPIL, a SERVANT, (a roadie) how heavy metal is that?

Well, she can use some weapons like the shockram that others cannot use. She has the ability to kill Gods for a little while, she can kick 20 guys' asses all by herself and her fighting abilities.

But I wouldnt describe her as having magical powers. Special, rare uniqwue powers, yes, but not magical i dont think.

She is a damn genious that Xena.

Xena is human, 5 is perfect. I wish i had 5 stars

Maybe we could add another ranking - the hotness

I'd lower some ratings of Darth Maul. FOF is too high, he is trained Sith, i think he can control himself. Magic? What for? He probably has the usual Jedi-Tricks, but you never see it in the movie. Cut it down by 2-3.

Weapons should be higher. Come on, this double-light-sabre-Bo thing is pretty cool I'd give 4.

Heavy Metal & Costume: you're the ninja expert, but he only wears a plain cloak. Heavy Metal? Hm. He's a PUPIL, a SERVANT, (a roadie) how heavy metal is that?

I think out of everything, the heavy metal confuses people. Luckily I am able to be like Judge Judy on the subject. The guy wears black, he is pissed off, he has bad teeth, he has those weird eyes, he has horns, he looks like a demon, he has that tattoo stuff. he is like a mascot for heavy metal in my opinion.

The magic is because he uses the force yeah. It allows him to fight as well as he does, using reflexes etc. Maybe it is a bit too high, you are right that he doesn't use much of the force in the movie. He uses force-push a few times. I will lower him down to 4 I think. Weapons... yeah you're probably right about that too. But that's all he has, he doesn't use anything else. Maybe I should lower vader's weapons.

Also, if darth maul wore a mask, he'd be a ninja! Hawt damn, his outfit is fresh in my opinion. It's not just like he is wearing black jeans, boots and a black tshirt. It's a proper black combat cloak, awesome

Michelle! Where did you get that? Did you actually take that picture or did you find it online? That is FANTASTIC! Heh.

Found it online somewhere... can't remember where right now.

I think this cute kitty cat may also be a ninja:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/purplekoala/cat5im.jpg

OMG that is one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen,.

I would like to see this ninja kitty go up against Xena! Just picture that for a second people!

http://www.godfist.com/card_phoenix.jpg

I don't count mutant abilities as magic. But phoenix isn't the same is it? It is magical right? It's not a genetic thing? I'll see what you and daywalker have to say about that. I don't know how much phoenix flips out.

The Phoenix is a force of nature. Her abilities may appear magical, but I think it's more that she can affect things on a molecular level, not magically.

She rarely uses hand to hand combat skills and depends on her TK abilities, which are quite powerful. Ya know, since Jean Grey has psionic abilities and can make people see her as anyone or anything, she may have some pretty high stealth abilities I didn't consider before. Also, the Phoenix force can possess anyone it want. As for flip out factor, she once consumed a sun in the dbari galaxy and killed billions (yeah I know... I am a comic book geek ) and she is currently insane.

Phoenix may have a 1 or 2 fighting ability, but eveything else looks great.

With all the natural disasters going on, what about Mother Nature ?

Stealth: 8

Fighting Ability: 10

Magic: 0

Costume: 0

Weapons: 10

Heavy Metal: 10

Brutality: 10

Flip-out Factor: 9

She deserves 10 stars in FA, even if she doesn't know kungfu.

I like the way the cards are smaller now.

BUT what do i have to see?!

Darth Maul has a higher FA than Darth Vader!

WHY? Because he's "the new guy"? Darth Vader, hey, he was Annakin Skywalker, THE ONE, and then turned to the dark side to become even stronger. Raise him to seven, or cut Maul to six.

I think FA six would be okay for both, but those light sabres make them pretty dangerous, they cut through everything like nothing.

What about a card for Shrek?

Watch a fight with Darth Vader, then watch a fight with Darth Maul. Darth Maul kicks ass. I should do another card for Anakin. He would get higher fighting ability because he actually does shit. Darth Vader is from episode 4,5,6. I might do child anakin too. I fucking hate him!

Shrek! Ha... yeah.

I need to research Phoenix more... it sounds like theoretically she could beat anyone's ass in a fight, like Dr. Manhatten.

added some new dudes:

shrek

indiana jones

anakin skywalker from star wars

young anakin skywalker from star wars

michael myers

billy loomis from scream

still trying to find the 411 on Phoenix

http://www.godfist.com/card_younganakin.jpg

What a dumbass he is

What the... you give Anakin 9 in FA!?! And DARTH VADER (who is the same person - only later, stronger, more evil and experienced) only 6?! Drop Anakin immediatly to 6! Increase Vader to 7!

Shrek is cool

I would rise all of his ratings: FA at least 4: he's not human, super strong, big and didn't you see him taking on all those knights? I think 5 is okay.

Higher FOF also. And definitely higher Heavy Metal - Shrek rocks!

What the... you give Anakin 9 in FA!?! And DARTH VADER (who is the same person - only later, stronger, more evil and experienced) only 6?! Drop Anakin immediatly to 6! Increase Vader to 7!

I dunno what movies you watched! Watch Revenge of the Sith, then watch any film in which Vader has a fight. Vader only has about three moves; the vertical chop, the jab, the horizontal chop... The only reason he gets 6 stars is that he is part robot, he has some jedi skills, and he has a light sabre. Anakin is about 10 times quicker than Vader, does about 10 times as many different types of attack, and does a lot more evasion techniques during fights. It could be argued that if Lucas was to do episodes 4,5 and 6 again, he'd make Vader just as good at fighting as Anakin. But from what I've seen, Vader is a clumsy fighter and Anakin is a proper ninja about it.

You might be right about shrek, I will have a look at the other dudes. When I gave him 3, I was thinkin 'hmm but he does smash all those knights all at once!!' so yeah he probably deserves 4

Ok, Scorpius from Farscape. Bad Ass villian. Mastermind.

Rating I'd give:

Stealth: Hum. really. About 1 star. He likes flamboyance. But, he did sneak into someone's mind and take over for several seasons so maybe additional stars for that?

Fighting Ability: He's not human. He's "otherworldly" though he is half the otherworld equivalent of human (sebatian). The other part of him is scarran - the toughest, roughest, most unstoppable species in the galaxy. He's highly trained to overcome his humanness but has minor flaws. Maybe a five or six.

Magic: He took over Creighton's brain for fucks sake. He's very "magical' at least a 7, I'd say.

Costume: Black like a ninja but a little flasher. You take a look and decide.

Heavy Metal: Costume is very "dark". Scorpius is bitter, hostile and volatile. 6 stars. He often quotes songs but they are irrelevant to the heavy metal lifestyle. I personally enjoy this, however.

Brutality: He softens as the seasons pass but he's still a 9 or 10, EASY. He has fucking torture devices for christ's sake.

Flip Out Factor: He flips between being an ally and an enemy every few episodes. You never know where he stands. He's a intellectual, though. His flippantness is intentional. That "crazy" you see in his eyes below is REAL. Whatdaya think?

Ah. And for the pictures:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5483/scorpiusportraitmain7sb.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/671/scorpius12ns.jpg

Scorpius could prolly kick superman's ass.

You LIE!!!!

THAT'S NOT TRUE!

YOU have absolutely NO idea of exactly HOW unlimited Superman's power really is!! Just because you might have seen the weak performance in the TV displayed by this Dean Cain boy, you're not in the position to judge!

Superman is INVINCIBLE! NOTHING can destroy him, NOTHING, you hear me - only Kryptonite. And has this Scorpodio Kryptonite, hm? No, i didn't think so.

Scorpy would wet his panties if he saw the Man of Steel coming at him - but he wouldn't even see him coming 'cos Superman is faster than a lightning bolt.

East Coast Devil, yeah you just click on the card you want to read, and then it makes it bigger for you

Still altering some numbers around expecially magic. I have done more detailed explanations in the explanation section.

All of superman's abilities added up make his magic almost perfect. And he can't be beaten in normal combat. Dean Cain is awesome though, he should be playing him in the movie instead of this fresh white boy. What do you think of these ratings?

http://www.godfist.com/card_superman.jpg