The extreme significance thread...

Zack

The chart said if you are 99% raw your nutrient assimilation is like .36% of total food eaten. If you are 100% raw, your nutrient assimiliation is 30%... A 29.6 PERCENT INCREASE.

Victoria Boutenko should become a scientist.

Kiwi's have a lot of magic in them, that's why they are spendy.

Kiwi's are magical. Maybe it is because they are fuzzy.

I have a theory: Fruit that is fuzzy is good for you, and fruit that is not fuzzy is bad. I have no proof for this, but it is how I am feeling today.

Maybe this explains why durians are so gross.

That theory sounds pretty logical. That is how I felt when I binged on 3 kiwi's the other day, I felt stronger than stallone and arnold! I think it is true about the fuzziness, cause peaches and kiwis are fuzzy and raspberries have some fuzz, they are all delicious and have some magic in them.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm so glad this thread was started! I was just thinking the other day that this forum could use an off topic/random thoughts thread.

Of course now that there is one, my mind is drawing a blank.

What a pointless post.

Gravity makes you feel younger? If I could float and fly that would be my childhood dream, therefore I'd be younger!

No. The fact that I don't believe in it anymore makes me feel younger.

I do not understand, please explain your theory?

Oh I'm so glad this thread was started! I was just thinking the other day that this forum could use an off topic/random thoughts thread.

Of course now that there is one, my mind is drawing a blank.

What a pointless post.

You think that was pointless? I'm just getting started.

Don't even listen to Zack...his whole existence is pointless and there's no point to give him credit for anything.

Potter put a jar of PB in your mouth and shhhh....

You're making me look bad.

he is right though I am pointless!

Its impossible to make a pointless person look bad when the only thing you notice about them is how pointless they are...luckily you aren't terribly pointless but rather your successfully pointless.

Here we go....pointless.....facts...

- The Earth is estimated by some to weigh 48 quintillion tons.

- The Magna Carta was signed in 1215.

- There are 60 regular and 25 peanut M & M's in a package.

- I can juggle.

- When you drop a glass, as it's shattering, the cracks are moving at an estimated 3,000 miles per hour, meaning a glass the size of the US would start one crack at New York and take about an hour for the crack to reach California.

- The sixth digit in pi is 2.

- General Robert E. Lee's horse was named Cincinnati.

- Ingrown toenails are hereditary.

Ed...that was pointless. Placing important facts that allow society to function has not place in this thread. Could you imagine the effects on the world if the 6th digit in PI were 3 or even worse...4 or 5???

I just put staples in my mini portable stapler.

You aren't very good at this. Eventually your going to need that mini stapler for a very significant reason and you'll regret saying its pointless because it won't work.

I just finished DAYS worth of linear algebra homework, most of which was pointless.

Matrices are not pointless, especially not The Matrix.

The matrix is definately not pointless. Nick Bostrom said some cool stuff about us very likely living in a simulated reality, but most of it is pointless in the end because we won't know either way anyway.

I just finished DAYS worth of linear algebra homework, most of which was pointless.

Matrices are not pointless, especially not The Matrix.

The matrix is definately not pointless. Nick Bostrom said some cool stuff about us very likely living in a simulated reality, but most of it is pointless in the end because we won't know either way anyway.

I've read stuff like that, one guy came up with a figure that it's about 80% likely that we're in a Matrix now....how he came up with that number is far beyond me.