So Long!

Bigbwii

You guys take care, I won't be posting here any more because I don't like the tone of the board any more, I was gonna just go but I wanna say "see ya" to the older members that know me and give respect where respect is due, I won't name names coz you know if your my buddy or not and if you wanna stay in touch you know where to find me, so ...SEE YA!

Rob, you'll probably be too busy but try to stay in touch man!

I understand that this time there is no convincing you not to go... I am sorry seing you leave!

You helped a lot of people including me! Be sure I will pelt you with my questions on your board in the future!

I was not aware that the tone changed since the we-does-vbb-go-discussion. I had the feeling the open words were healing ones for this forum. It is sad to see you go buddy!

I understand that this time there is no convincing you not to go... I am sorry seing you leave!

You helped a lot of people including me! Be sure I will pelt you with my questions on your board in the future!

I was not aware that the tone changed since the we-does-vbb-go-discussion. I had the feeling the open words were healing ones for this forum. It is sad to see you go buddy!

Thanks guys, I've grown to like and develope much respect for people here,

Vegan potter, I've got much respect for you man....I've hit you up on your myspace!

Flanders77 my good buddy, I'm sure I'll catch you on my board, I've no doubts about that so I'll see you soon, but for me the where-does-vbb-go-discussion was not healing for me at all because I've seen that behaviour so many times and when that negative crap sets in it just sets an ugly tone that just ends up driving raw foodists away, infact I've never seen a raw food section on a non-raw food forum work that well, infact it made me realise that this place is not where I need to be right now as far as the raw lifestyle section is concerned and that I'm in a completely different place as far as my fitness and the Fruitarian lifestyle is concerned and I really have no business being here, those that know me know that I created my own board for active raw vegans/Fruitarians so they don't have to go through all the debating crap and can get on with enjoying their lifestyle and that's what I need to carry on doing, I need to be happy where I'm at and being the way I am and with the tone of the forum going the way it is I've just not been happy or felt free to share my experiences here of late, like I say it's me and where I'm at more than anything, I'm not expecting anybody to know where I'm coming from or to agree with what I'm rambling about but either way, I wish you guys the best.