Website and Forum problem(s)

Richard

Right. But as I said, after you delete the cookies, I have to delete the forum cache. And since I wasn't here, I couldn't do it then. I'll do it now. Also, can I ask if you can try a different browser? From what I can tell -- thus far -- there is a tie between the cookies and the blank screen issue. I'm still trying to narrow down the exactness of it.

I've heard of firefox, konqueror, epiphany, netscape and opera but I never heard of any browser. Is it open source?

*smacks beforewisdom with a Unix manual*

Don't be a smart ass

I am very puzzled by the white/blue screen issue as I've somehow seemed to have by-passed it and cannot seem to get others to replicate that by-pass.

Sigh. Just so everyone knows, I am actively trying to determine the cause (and thus find the fix) as well as have a pending support ticket with the forum developers open. If you need to contact me directly, pop me an email at syrlinus [at] gmail [dot] com.

I think I figured out the white screen of death for posting....If your post is more than a few paragraphs long you get the white screen of death.....And I think it gets mad if you try to post more than one reply after another....I shortened my responses into two reply then tried to do another and it would not let me..try posting a shorter reply and wait till someone else replies to post again.