Ninja vs Jason: COMPLETED!!

Richard

Yo dudes, me and my friend Mark are working on a fight scene between me and him that we've been filming. We are about 1/2 of the way through and it is kicking ass, so I thought I'd share what we've done so far, and hopefully have some more soon to show you.

Slight warning; there is a lot of violence, and some gore / stabbing in the scene which I guess could be upsetting to some people, but it's pretty funny, not really horrific

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9xYTXuh6VzQ

Richard how many names do you have on youtube? The same clip is under two people.

Great stuff man ............Great stuff.

Yo dudes, me and my friend Mark are working on a fight scene between me and him that we've been filming. We are about 1/2 of the way through and it is kicking ass, so I thought I'd share what we've done so far, and hopefully have some more soon to show you.

Slight warning; there is a lot of violence, and some gore / stabbing in the scene which I guess could be upsetting to some people, but it's pretty funny, not really horrific

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9xYTXuh6VzQ

Richard how many names do you have on youtube? The same clip is under two people.

Great stuff man ............Great stuff.

Yeah the other clip is another friend of mine, he put that up for me the other day because youtube wasn't letting me upload for some reason, it kept freezing

Haha, that's great!

I remember that kitchen, too

Maybe you can do some of your computer magic to add some effects?

The only part i thought wasn't good was when the ninja runs at Jason, who's lying on the floor - he takes too many steps for just acouple of metres. Other than that, good fun to watch

Great work...are you guys planning on doing a bunch of these???

Yeah hopefully will do more in future, we used to do lots of filming with other friends but they are occupied. So right now it's kind of just me and Mark. We are still working on this one, hopefully will get it finished it in the next few weeks, then we'll see what else comes up, but yeah hopefully do more

• 2 weeks later...

This is awesome. I know I am sick for saying this but the one where he accidentally stabs you and then apologizes was kind of funny.

Jason: Stares at Ninja silently.

Ninja: Whaaa Chaa

Jason: Stabs Ninja

Jason( In a British Accent ) Oh geeze I'm sorry.

Da Silence has been broken. Jason has spoken,,,,

Although it must have hurt a lot. I the point of the machette actually went in. But you acted like it wasn't much. Reminded me of when I broke my arm skating and got up without even realizing my wrist was al bent and tormented.

Can't wait to see more. You should go film in the woods or something. And incorporate the AU Au Au Au Chu chu Chu Chu noise.

http://www.godfist.com/machete_wound.jpg

That is the hole it made in my leg. No big deal. I can never tell how bad things are until I look at them. I felt some pain when he hit me, but I thought there is no point panicking until I know how bad it is, and it turned out alright

• 2 weeks later...