the happy things thread

pamela

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Happy things thread................I just have to say one more time, that is was so great having xveganjoshx out to visit in Portland. He reminds me so much of myself when I was that age. Hardcore into bodybuilding, super motivated, dedicated, determined, open to learn new things, and just having a great attitude about bodybuilding. He understands the patience, the value in consistency, and the results of goals set and goals achieved. He's like mini-me but he could easily out-grow me soon and I'll be the "mini" one!

Anyway, this whole week was like mini vegan vacation and a bunch of us got together and hung out. It was really cool.

I'm really happy that I had this opportunity to hang out with xveganjoshx and get to know him more. I'm also "myself" again, so I'm totally different than I was during Vegan Vacation.

If anyone else wants to visit Portland to hang out, train, eat, or whatever. You're welcome anytime.

He's like mini-me but he could easily out-grow me soon and I'll be the "mini" one!

I think soon has already come for some muscle groups. I was so shocked that he's that big. You two are just about the same. Your arms are definitely better, but I think he's got you on the back and shoulders.

• 2 weeks later...

I got multiple compliments on my physique lately, which is great because I've been working hard at it. Bodybuilders also just like that positive reinforcement so it helped keep me going.

I've also been getting some great e-mails lately, selling more DVDs and shirts, and collecting checks from Google for the ads program so things are good.

I also confirmed more upcoming trips to L.A.! I may be there for 6 separate trips this year, or more! Maybe I'll just move there for part of the year, which has actually been my plan for the past 2 years.

Happy days....

My credit card information was almost used to buy 103 dollars worth of videos online but WaMu's fraud detection caught it. Finally they do something to not piss me off. My girlfriend is recovering from her laparoscopy and was even able to go out to dinner with me and my friends last night.

I have bad news too but I'm trying to stay positive. Mainly because the situation isn't resolved yet and it only has to do with money.

• 3 weeks later...

One year ago I wished I could meet Bradley Saul, and Justin L in person. Who what of thought that I would be riding with them.

If you truly believe in something, you will make it happen.

Sorry Robert, I think I stole your line

This is a trip that will stay in my heart forever !!!

Edited by Tasha

I was on webmd.com a few minutes ago which has a pretty big audience.

The advertisement on the main page was fairly large and said "For omega 3 dha forget the fish, go straight to the source!" It was a brand of DHA from seaweed...

I thought that was awesome.

• 1 month later...

I've gained another 2 lbs in just ½ month. At this rate, I'll be slightly overweight at the end of the summer!

(and that body weight increase is REAL increase, measured in the morning with no food in me, evening weight after eating a lot is 173lbs and morning weight empty is 168lbs -> up from 154lbs striking 14lbs)

When I see people who I haven't seen in a while, the first impression is something like "Holy s***!" if I'm wearing anything tight. Some people poke me with fingers for some reason.

Also, many people joining here all the time, I'm really happy about that.

Also, it's quite fun to be at work at the moment.

I saw a bunch of forum members today. I got a massage from lotus, bumped into oregonissac and rebecca at dinner, had dinner with Jessifly, hung out with davidtarrfoster and mishe and OrganicAthlete is at my house at the moment

Good times today!