the happy things thread

pamela

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's something fucking crazy... the assholes who dicked us around with the first offer and held us up for a week were actually at the real estate office tonight when we went there to sign papers. I guess they were putting an offer in on another place. Good riddance!

:D

Here's something fucking crazy... the assholes who dicked us around with the first offer and held us up for a week were actually at the real estate office tonight when we went there to sign papers. I guess they were putting an offer in on another place. Good riddance!

I work in a hospital and see things that no human being would ever want to see. So in short, I'm happy that I'm functioning, healthy, and alive. We all take advantage of things until they're gone - so I'm happy that I can breathe on my own, wipe my own ass, brush my own teeth, feed myself, and make sound cognitive decisions. I'm happy that when I take, (generally) people take me seriously. I'm happy that I don't have to depend on anyone to make money or go after the things I want in life. I'm happy that I'm a vegetarian, and that I'm not responsible for killing them. I'm happy that everyday someone new becomes vegetarian. I don't care what anyone says, I'm happy that Chris Crocker discovered youtube. I'm happy that with each day the country becomes more accepting of Gay rights, women's reproductive rights, and animal rights (which is moving along slowwwwwwwwwwly). I'm happy that I can demand to be treated with respect, and even happier that often times I don't have to.

There is nothing like my mama's fried green tomatoes, or sun-brewed sweet tea. There's nothing like the smell of fresh cut grass, or salty sea water winds. There's nothing more satisfying then watching my niece (Addison, 18 months old) learn something new and retain it.

I love life, and no matter how bad things get, we should all be greatful - if not for anything else, that we can wipe our own asses.

Truly, it's something to be greatful for...trust me.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/sammie_joe/nobodycanhurtmewithoutmypermission1.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/jessithecowgirl/sun.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/jocy_babe07/nature.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p242/carlapryor/toilet-paper.jpg

I just lifted 94kg in bench press which I have been trying to lift for several weeks already. That's 207 pounds.

100kg here I come!

Vegan Power!!!!! You're awesome Tuc I wanted the bow down/prayer/we're not worthy emoticon for you but it was gone I think

My friend Donna Perrone whom i've mentioned before (my colonist) saw me today and was so impressed with my maintenance of strength and loves the fact that I am reaw and bodybuil so she asked me if I would be interested im appearing and speaking on the podcast/radio raw food talk show she does once a week on tribecaradio.net

It would be a yoga instructor, an endurance athlete (hopefully Tim Van Orden) and yours truly Of course I will let everyone know when it happens and most definitely plug VBBF and my handle "Lean and Green" as I am back baby!!!!!!!

I would like to spread the word as much as possible and this is definitely a great way to get involved. So many people have the misconception that you cannot build on a vegan diet and many vegans have are just as hard up about gaining muscle on a raw food diet, that it makes me a minority and I want to show others that's it's not only possible but a very good idea to consider

Also, there is a new emoticon that SCREAMS Richard :smt027:smt027:smt027:smt027:smt027 Had to go there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My life is in total turmoil right now, but that means it can only get better (right?). So I'm looking forward to that.

Same here. Hopefully it doesn't get worse first.

I did finally get an MRI on my butt, so that is a happy thing. I should finally have an accurate diagnosis and plan of action to heal up.