the happy things thread

pamela

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have spent the weekend with the girl I (secretly) love.

nobita your post has a cheeky schoolboy feel to it.Just how secret is your love for this girl?

hehe.. hope you succeed in your plans to romance her

Dr Pink wrote:

BTW. Love the Sig...lol. Llama war

Its clearly a sheep!

You remind of a time me and my girl were driving past this field, & I thought I saw it was full of baby cows, & I said "Awww look at the baby cows"

As we got closer they actually turned out to be fully grown horses.My girl always makes fun of me now for making such a stupid mistake!

sydneyvegan wrote:

I got home last night and my house mate had made Vegan Lemon Bars and written a note telling me to eat them (Like I needed the note)

Did they all mysteriously go missing?

Dr Pink wrote:

lol @ DaN. It is a Sheep

Hehe.. they do look similar apart from the long necks!

Booked in for another 30 hours of tattooing

What are you getting?

Coincidence! my vegan tattooist friend who lives in melbourne is on a trip through NSW and is coming to catch up with me tomorrow and talk about a tattoo he's going to do for me

Getting the half sleave on my right arm finished, there will be a Compass, water and flowers on the inside of my bicep.

Getting an animal rights inspired half sleave on my left arm, it will have a bunch of stuff going on... There will be a detailed monkey on the inside of my arm (quite dark and somber) with rocks, water and a yellow rose. The outside of my arm will have an adult monkey on the side of a stream with lots of waves and movement and flowers and leaves floating past. There will be a lotus in the foreground to tie it in a little with my other arm and then clouds, sun, shafts of light in the background.

I might have to talk you about your vegan tattooist friend. I want to get some work done on my right leg, and I like to support vegan tattooists.

1. I just found out that the student organization that I belong to (nutrition physiologist) wasn't called alfa-alfa but alf-alfa. Can anyone say sprouts?

2. I had an awesome chest workout despite still being sore in my neck.

3. The girl working the reception in my gym started complementing me about my physique (yes I know it's silly that I always need confirmation about how I look but whatever).

4. I love my life

5. Nuff said