the happy things thread

pamela

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tuc: Good for you!

My happy thing is that for the past couple of days I've had lots of cute messages and lots of virtual and real hugs and everyone has been so nice to me that I have completely forgotten all my worries and I'm now lot happier than what I was before.

:Hug:

This thread reminds me that I really need to get ahold of Tim Biedron. He did my first and only tattoo so far. I should be getting a half sleeve done by him by spring time hopefully.

I'm happy because I get to see Fucked Up next week. And I'm moving out into my own apartment in the city. I'm also going to be negotiating a new raise and doing alarm work. Our shop now has an alarm license. Yayyy!!

• 2 weeks later...

That pic is cool!

Lena sorry to hear about your lentils - that sucks.Did you say you cook them in your oven? Or did you mean flames for the pan?

Happy thought - we are all good vegans who live our lives without causing any harm to animals.Sometimes that alone makes me smile & we should all be proud of ourselves for making that decision.

Well my English is not good at the kitchen because I don't cook much. It wasn't the oven, it was on the flames, on top of the oven... you know... those 4 things.

Now I bought more lentils, I'm persistent! But the burnt lentils won't come out from the pan botton

Happy thing: today I bought fair trade dark chocolate with almonds, new favorite vegan treat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm happy today for a few reasons.

1. I'm happy for my new avatar. I really like how it came out.

2. I'm happy because the Tofu and Spinach stir-fry I just cooked tastes great. tomorrow. Tofu, Spinach and Potatoes fried together with orange juice.

3. I'm happy because we went shopping and this grocery store which we have yet to have been to yet actually carries a flavor of So Delicious Vegan Ice Cream I haven't seen in a while. Mocha Fudge. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^