the happy things thread

pamela

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegan baklava? Now that would *definitely* make me happy!

Other than that, well....

Warm puppy kisses (absolutely nothing beats puppy breath.)

A dinner of really, really good veggie sushi, followed by vegan ice cream

The day I finally break through to 4 pullups

A job working in visual effects...

Okay, and a million dollars would be nice. And a trip to Asia. Or am I getting a little ahead of myself...

I'll settle for the puppy kisses, though...

Congratd DaN

I have my own reasons to be Happy too. After a long time of trying I finally got a Job interview

Cheers buddy.And good luck with the job hunt... any news yet?

no phone call yet. They said they'd call in a week or so. It's only been 4 days.

I also just got a second interview on thursday at a Candy Store. So that's my back-up

Welcome back!

I'm happy to be in Eugene, OR today. It's a bit rainy, but all is well. Today is the last day to vote in the VegNews Magazine polls:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=2fkh_2bW3o9fkbEWraGcnM9Q_3d_3d

So I'm happy to see how things go to see if our forum wins, if I win, if Vega wins, if VeganEssentials wins, etc.

Yay!

Good times.....buddy!

It isn't really a happy thing, but I was amused as they named the hurricane, which rumbled in Haiti and is now headed to US, as Hanna (my name's Hanna too).

And as I hear the news "Hanna strikes the US day after tomorrow!" (or something like that any way).

But it's not a happy thing that Hanna killed dozens of people in Haiti.

Dr Pinks posts give me epileptic fits every time I see them.Hold on, thats not good...

Ok, I have just finished a very hard week of work, & the good news is I have absloutely nothing planned for the whole weekend, so I have a super great chilled out 2 days of relaxation!

Happy days!

It's my birthday!!! Yay!! I went for a faaaaaabulous massage, noshed on Thai feed, dozed off for a while in total bliss and now I'm nibbling on a vegan double chocolate chip cookie. Yum! Sure beats going to work!!! Now to figure out where to play tonight.

It's my birthday!!! Yay!! I went for a faaaaaabulous massage, noshed on Thai feed, dozed off for a while in total bliss and now I'm nibbling on a vegan double chocolate chip cookie. Yum! Sure beats going to work!!! Now to figure out where to play tonight.

Happy Birthday!

Usually I notice these things ahead of time!

Have a great night! Have an awesome birthday!

I'm sooo close to getting a job. Sooo close. The AE and Candy Tyme didn't work out apparently but there is still the Halloween store. I've worked there 3 years already. This will be my fourth. Turned im my app Friday. Store opens this Friday. So hopefully ^^.

And if I get it I'll of course look for another job on the side. Because once Halloween ends if I don't find a stable job I won't have work ^^.

I'm having my first (real) exam tomorrow and I'm acctually siked about it. And yeah I forgot to write here that I got accepted to the Nutrition bachelors program and that I started studiyng like two weeks ago. I'm even more siked about that since it's only 35 students each year in the whole country. I really like my classmates. We are 6 guys, 3 of them is truly awesome and really into lifting weights and shit. The 29 girls are cool too. About half of the class is vegetarian (I'm the only guy though and I'm the only vegan). It will be cool because in three years I will acctually be able to give sweet advice to everyone here and in 5 years even better because then I will have a Masters degree. SIKE SIKE SIKE

Dr Pink wrote:

I'm sooo close to getting a job. Sooo close

Good luck mate, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

xjohanx wrote:

I'm even more siked about that since it's only 35 students each year in the whole country.

Thats really great johan, well done!