the happy things thread

pamela

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy because I have just moved house & the hard part of organising & transporting everything is over.It has been very stressful & I havnt worked out for 2 weeks

But now I can start again & I have a much bigger room for my workouts!

Congratulations!

I was in Hawaii a few days ago, stopped in Portland to say hi back at home, now I'm out in Florida.

At this point in my life, I am traveling 80% of the time. I'm accomplishing a lot for Vega and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness and for myself with personal fulfillment so it is all worthwhile.

Back home in a couple of weeks, then Hawaii again is my next stop.

hmmmmm i dunno... Portland is supposedly famous for it. Though i've yet to see a naked cyclist. They are claimed to exist on a daily basis. I may have to add make sure of that....

Then there's also the world's largest naked bike race in the world here every year. Check em' out.

**Warning** contains nudity, it's for a cause (to show the vulnerability of a cyclist on the road vs cars) so i didn't feel it was inappropriate to not post.

Naked Bike Ride

Last year I did see a youtube clip of the local news in Portland interviewing a woman who rode her bike nude. As Seinfled said, there is good naked and bad naked.

I always think that the northwest would be a lovely place to visit. However, DC has been getting colder and darker with the winter. I imagine Portland has to be worse given the latitude. Not friendly for bike riding, at least not in December.

Naked bike riding!

That has got to be one dangerous hobby.

I had a pair of jeans in the 90's with huge holes in the knees (it was the fashion, honest ) and I wore them while riding my bike all the time.Then one day I hit the front brakes on the bike while going really fast, instead of the back brakes.I flew over the handlebars & slid for about a foot on the concrete, on my bare knees.

There was alot of blood.

Lets just say I never wore those jeans again.

Last year I did see a youtube clip of the local news in Portland interviewing a woman who rode her bike nude. As Seinfled said, there is good naked and bad naked.

I always think that the northwest would be a lovely place to visit. However, DC has been getting colder and darker with the winter. I imagine Portland has to be worse given the latitude. Not friendly for bike riding, at least not in December.

Actually it will almost always be warmer there than in DC.