Say something nice about the person above you thread

robert

I've seen this on nearly every forum, including ours about a year or two ago, I believe.

I wanted to start a new one since we have so many new members and a whole new community.

Feel free to say something nice about the person who posted just before you. I fear poor timing since veganpotter and I are the only ones online right now that he'll be the first to reply

Actually, I love potter, and I'd be honored if he were the first to reply

So, just as it says, say something nice about the person above you.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling we'll all have the opportunity to say something about anyone on here as long as we keep the thread going.

I was going to reply to Zack but potter beat me to it, which is just fine. I'm sure Zack will pop up on here again soon because there are some things I'd like to say about him.

On to veganpotter.

I don't know if www.veganbodybuilding.com has a bigger fan that veganpotter. Since he joined, he has had the highest posts per day rating (even higher than mine), and has attended both Vegan Vacations, traveling from 3000 miles away each time. He also has more Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing items than almost anyone on the planet, and wears them on a regular basis spreading the message I've devoted my life too.

veganpotter helps keep this place going. Sure we have over 900 registered members and maybe 200 fairly active members, but we can always count on veganpotter to be here day in and day out.

veganpotter is fun. He just is. He was the life of the party for our first Vegan Vacation and I've had the opportunity to hang out with him in multiple states and I know the journey has just begun.

Thanks for being here brother.

Hey, I wanted to say Offense is hot! You took mine!

Pamela is great! She's such a huge supporter of this community, was one of the first people to contact me to tell me the site wasn't working properly, tells other people about our group, and visits us everyday to say hi.

She has also met up with a bunch of members including Brendan Brazier, potter, and others from Coast to Coast.

Thanks for all your support my dear.

Thanks for building this place. I always knew I had people to hang out with that were vegans when I became vegan...and before I always knew I would have fit people as friends but once I went vegan I went a while without having both. Robert has definitely made that happen. Competing in an individual sport(I may be on a team someday but not for a couple years) is tough and without this I'd really miss having teammates around. However this place really makes life easier and I love being able to sit back and be me with others that are like minded. Its easy for me to hang out with vegans and thats great but there's something missing...there's even more missing when I hang out with omni athletes but I just don't have to worry about that anymore.

Odidnetne has had my back from the beginning, as soon as he joined us and has also represented us at a University in New York!

He also offered to help more than almost anyone during our Vegan Vacation (we had a handful of people really willing to take on tasks, Odid was one of them).