Say something nice about the person above you thread

robert

If it were possible I would start a collection of vegans, and they'd all be from here!

A collection? Sort of like figurines? That'd be cool. I'm picturing us like, GI Joe-sized.

hsorlando works really hard at her training, and does a good variety of stuff.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty new here, so I had to check out some of Tuc's old posts to get to know him better. I swear I'm not stalking you Here are two things I'd like to give Tuc props for:

1) His upper lats and back are becoming very well-defined.

2) The guy can moonwalk, and that is very cool.

Mike

I'm pretty new here, so I had to check out some of Tuc's old posts to get to know him better. I swear I'm not stalking you Here are two things I'd like to give Tuc props for:

1) His upper lats and back are becoming very well-defined.

2) The guy can moonwalk, and that is very cool.

Mike

i like mike's open mind and forthrightness; in his posts he's open to suggestions, doesn't hold back, and even questions himself (me, too!). plus he's a comrade (me like Pavel, too!).

I admire Paulcats02 for the thought-provoking, philisophical perspective he offers in his posts. In the short time I've been a member of this forum, I feel that I've already learned from Comrade Paul (Pavel reference, not political).

Mike

Actually, if I may bend the rules a bit, I'd like to say something nice about Sir Veganism as well, since I just noticed that Paulcat02's post was a reply to what SV said.

I appreciate the fact that Sir Veganism is an independent thinker and is not afraid to be open and honest. He made a comment about protein consumption in another thread that went against the grain of what many others (especially bodybuilders) believe, and I think that shows a great deal of inner strength and is very admirable.

Okay, I'll stop monopolizing the thread now...

Mike

Actually, if I may bend the rules a bit, I'd like to say something nice about Sir Veganism as well, since I just noticed that Paulcat02's post was a reply to what SV said.

I appreciate the fact that Sir Veganism is an independent thinker and is not afraid to be open and honest. He made a comment about protein consumption in another thread that went against the grain of what many others (especially bodybuilders) believe, and I think that shows a great deal of inner strength and is very admirable.

Okay, I'll stop monopolizing the thread now...

Mike

What I like about Mike is: he says what he means and means what he says... imho, that's vital; to be true and keep to your word(s).

That being said, if we stay open to adapting our mind & being to the changing landscape & circumstances of life (which may be key to our survival & growth) could mean that our words may change; hopefully we still say what we mean and mean what we say...

I've always admired cubby's triceps!

I also like how cubby welcomes all the new members. I think that is a very important aspect of the forum and I think it says a lot about cubby's character too.

It is much appreciated.

Robert Cheeke is a great inspiration to and a positive influence on me.

I really enjoy his open mind & attitude and appreciate his down to earth presence; never judgemental (not that I have seen) and ever the diplomat, he is also an excellent example of the rewards of the lifestyle we lead.

I'll never forget when surfing the web, on a lark, for vegan and bodybuilding; the suprise and delight when i stumbled on this forum, site, and community!

Hail to Rob!

You know, the only way this thread could possibly end is if veganpotter posted in it.

oops... almost forgot:

oddinete always seems to have a voice of reason and a big heart!

always seems positive

Edited by JW

You didn't follow the rules, you're supposed to write about Odid

I'll do that.....Odidnetne was an awesome guy to have around at the Vegan Vacation and he's a strong supporter of our community here.

Now to JW.....JW brings positive energy, fun and enthusiasm to the group and that excites me. He's a fun-loving guy who we always enjoy having around here. Welcome back sir.

You didn't follow the rules, you're supposed to write about Odid

I'll do that.....Odidnetne was an awesome guy to have around at the Vegan Vacation and he's a strong supporter of our community here.

Now to JW.....JW brings positive energy, fun and enthusiasm to the group and that excites me. He's a fun-loving guy who we always enjoy having around here. Welcome back sir.

but I did follow the rules!!!! (but maybe you snuck in there before my edit went through)

Awwww Man!!! now that I've posted, I have to say something about robert.....

I admire the energy that robert shows day in and day out.

He is tireless and courageous in promoting and defending his beliefs.

AND........... he has MASSIVE forearms!!!!!!!!!!!!!