Houston, Texas Vegan Meet-up this Spring?

robert

Im up espeically since ed and michelles is like 20 minutes from my parents house back home.

weekend of feb. 17th is no good thou, I'm running the Austin marathon.

Also up for hanging out/giving tours/meeting up in/of Austin...then I won't have to drive out of town hehe.

Im up espeically since ed and michelles is like 20 minutes from my parents house back home.

weekend of feb. 17th is no good thou, I'm running the Austin marathon.

Also up for hanging out/giving tours/meeting up in/of Austin...then I won't have to drive out of town hehe.

Don't wait for an event then, stop by anytime you're in the area.

• 3 weeks later...

I down as well. That being said I would still have school commitments In Austin (3 hrs away) M-F. So a weekend would of course work best for to come home. Alot of weekends in the spring I'll probably have races (running or cycling), but the only one that I am totally already commited to is the austin marathon (weekend of feb. 17th). Other than that I have spring break from March 8th-16 and I'll probably be home for some of that. So I guess lets just keep tossing around dates.

• 2 weeks later...

Erick if you REALLY want a Spiral Diner shirt I will bring you a Spiral Diner shirt . Michelle and Ed, the only times that definitely won't work for me are the wkends of Feb 16 and Mar 15. I'm looking forward to going to Houston, I've never been before!

it was awesome to meet you guys in person!

I just remembered that I have March 20-23 off for easter (catholic school things haha) , so that would allow me more free time than just a weekend to come back from school (mabye...... yeash)

but yea just keep tossing dates around and well see.

Just out of curiosity, what goes on at one of those meet-ups? And whereabouts in Houston will it most likely take place? Houston's pretty big so I was just wondering...

We're actually north of Houston in the Spring/Woodlands area near Rayford/Sawdust, and we normally eat vegan food at the meet ups, that's what happens there.

My schedule keeps getting busier but I'm still determined to come out there this winter/spring sometime...more likely in the spring.

Michelle, I need to get in touch with those groups down there. Thanks for all the links and contact info.

Rock on.

We're actually north of Houston in the Spring/Woodlands area near Rayford/Sawdust

How far is that from the 610 loop? I live in SW Houston and I think I've been to Spring but not sure about those other places. Jeez, I've been here for like a year and I still don't know where the heck anything is...

we normally eat vegan food at the meet ups, that's what happens there.

Then count me in

We're actually north of Houston in the Spring/Woodlands area near Rayford/Sawdust

How far is that from the 610 loop? I live in SW Houston and I think I've been to Spring but not sure about those other places. Jeez, I've been here for like a year and I still don't know where the heck anything is...

we normally eat vegan food at the meet ups, that's what happens there.

Then count me in

Get on 45 North and keep going just north of Houston.