Vegan Facial Cleanser?

joelbct

Can anyone recommend a non-comodegenic vegan facial cleanser, ie no animal testing or byproducts? Preferably a simple product with few ingredients, not one with tons of herbs and oils...

I have used Cetaphil by Galderma for a long time as per a dermatologist, but I have realized that they are probably not vegan (I am going to email them and I will post the results....)

I found this stuff http://www.albabotanica.com/?id=53&pid=171 the other day at my grocery store. Not tested on animals and no animal ingredients. It wasn't super cheap, but it wasn't way over the top, either, since it's not like I use gobs of it. There is also another brand I've found at CVS called Juice Organics that doesn't test on animals and the products I saw didn't have animal ingredients.

Thanks, I will check these out

The earthscience one looks good... the alba has herbal essences/oils which I am not a fan of in facial cleanser... simpler is better for facial cleanser, I believe...

Edit- I bought the EarthScience clarifying cleanser at whole foods today, i like it quite a bit, passes the shower test- Has a few herbal extracts but no oils, and does not seem to clog the pores...

I also bought Earth and Sun hand soap and Dr Bronner's chaptick, both vegan... I love whole foods! If only they would stop selling meat and dairy/eggs, then they would be perfect....