Which mainstream bodybuilder has the most "vegan"

robert

Anyone have any insight?

Which mainstream (IFBB or NPC) bodybuilder has the most plant-based diet?

For example, some guys like Jay Cutler in his own book admit to not eating a lot of meat during the off season....but then again there are lots of videos of him shopping for piles of meat as well.

Who follows the most plant-based diet of all the popular guys? Is someone lactose intolerant or otherwise doesn't do dairy, or perhaps eggs, or a certain type of meat?

Just curious if anyone has any thoughts on this, that's all.

Yeah, that is the impression I get too, but I think some are out there. I'm still going to look into it because I think this type of person exists

For example, Troy Alves' training partner is a pretty big dude and he's a vegetarian (not vegan, but still, no meat). There are guys out there who eat lower on the food chain that other bodybuilders and I'd like to put a list together.

If you hear of anything, let me know!

I'm looking for vegan-friendly bodybuilders................I was referring to what Jay wrote in his book that came out about 5 years ago. Things could change, as they always do.

But I'm looking to hear about ones that eat lower amounts of animal products. I know they are out there and I've met a couple of them. I'm looking for more.

No, trying to determine if there are top level bodybuilders who are vegetarian or in favor of a plant-based it in some way. For example, some famous pro bodybuilder could speak out against consuming milk and that could potentially have a trickle down effect and influence other top athletes to decrease or eliminate their consumption of milk, or whatever it is they are focusing on.

So, there is a point to it, and I bet, we'll discover something cool here too.

It's not to praise those eating less animals to to find out what some top bodybuilders avoid, and why and maybe even connect with them and learn more about it.

It could be a positive thing.