Is this a Scam

Tasha

Hello

As some of you may of know that I've been looking for a place to live. I've been looking online

I just wanted to post this email I received from someone who was on the Craiglist. I don't want to send this information to him if it's a scam. Could you help me ?

Hello

Good hearing from you that you shall be promising me that my house will be well taken care of,and i appreciate your _expression.So, i want you to stick to your words.Is that okay with you?And the below is the final question that you must answer to qualify for the rent of my house?The money is not my problem but i want you to take very god care of the house,More so,Hope you have a nice working day,but promise us that you will take very good care of my house.

The Apartment is Furnished

RENT APPLICATION FORM

Pls let me get this answer.

1)Your Full Name

2)Your Full Address & Phone Number

3)How old are you?

4)Are you married?

5)How many people will be living in the house?

6)Do you have a pet?

7)Do you have a car?

Occupation?

9)What is your religion?

10)Are you born again?

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you. Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please i am giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,have not seen you yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let me down in this my property and God bless you more as you do this. i just want you to know everything is well furnish.

Regards.

Await your reply

its like me posting that and asking questions like:

1) do you eat meat?

2) do you have sexy time with vegetables?

3) how many kids do you have?

4)are you willing to take pictures of them right before a bath nude?

5) when touching yourself do you use 1 hand or two?

6) will you be willing to mow my roof?

Anyway, you get the point. Def weird and probably not the kind of person youd want to rent from. Most people who rent are trying to flip a profit somewhere.