Sexiest Veg Contest - Hope This Isn't Tacky But....

veggieprincess

I just entered. I won't show the photos I selected this time. I just picked random ones, and we'll see what comes from it.

I think this is my 3rd year entering I don't give up easily

The LAST day is Tuesday the 15th if you want to get in.

I hope someone makes it in the top 10!

Last year we had 2 !!!!

oregonisaac and tofutod both made it as finalists and I'd love to see someone from here take home the Crown!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the dates. All finalists would have been notified by now:

The entry round ends on January 15, 2008. The finalists will be notified by January 17 and featured on PETA's Web sites by February 1. Voting on the finalists ends February 29. Winners will be notified and announced by March 17.

Miss Vermont won last year? Kinda defeats the title of "Sexiest Veg Next Door"

From the webpage:

"But it's time for the celebrities to step aside, because now we're looking for the sexiest vegetarian "boy and girl next door"—and this year, we're sending the winners to Hawaii!"

I would think if you competed in the Miss USA contest that you would be declined entry... no? Kind of a joke in my opinion.

"Entrants should not be celebrities. If you've won your hometown's beauty pageant or have appeared in your local firefighters' calendar, you still qualify. But if you regularly appear in People magazine, we respectfully ask that you step out of the spotlight for this contest."

What if you win your whole states beauty contest? hahaha

The entry round ends on January 15, 2008. The finalists will be notified by January 17 and featured on PETA's Web sites by February 1. Voting on the finalists ends February 29. Winners will be notified and announced by March 17.

Yes, I'm living in denial and convincing myself for as long as possible that they are behind in contacting the finalists and that's why I haven't been notified yet....

Ahh... I love my little world of denial

Yes, I'm living in denial and convincing myself for as long as possible that they are behind in contacting the finalists and that's why I haven't been notified yet....

well you'll always be the sexiest vegan 3000 miles away to me.

Lol yeah i entered as well. No response i even sent them an action pose. I could be pensive or solving crime there is really no way to know. i guess the mysterio angle was a no go.

Lol yeah i entered as well. No response i even sent them an action pose. I could be pensive or solving crime there is really no way to know. i guess the mysterio angle was a no go.

you should have sent them an action pose with you threatening a dumby iwith a peta shirt on . That would have been funny.

Finalists are here!

http://www.goveg.com/feat/sexiest_vegetarian_next_door_2008/index.asp

I'll have to check it out later, since I'm off to the gym, but looks like I'll track down more future forum members.

There are some fit men and women there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert!!!

Russell IS a forum member here, an accomplished actor and a friend. I'm going to be doing his diet in the near future.

I PM'd you weeks ago to contact him about profiling him on VBB! Why don't men listen to me more??? Yes, I'm publicly scolding you here on the your own forum board for not listening to your friend Veggie P!!! Ha, ha JK

CONGRATS RUSSELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo

Finalists are here!

http://www.goveg.com/feat/sexiest_vegetarian_next_door_2008/index.asp

I'll have to check it out later, since I'm off to the gym, but looks like I'll track down more future forum members.

There are some fit men and women there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert!!!

Russell IS a forum member here, an accomplished actor and a friend. I'm going to be doing his diet in the near future.

I PM'd you weeks ago to contact him about profiling him on VBB! Why don't men listen to me more??? Yes, I'm publicly scolding you here on the your own forum board for not listening to your friend Veggie P!!! Ha, ha JK

CONGRATS RUSSELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo

I didn't see that he was a finalist. I just looked briefly, went to the gym for 3 hours and just got home.

Oh, and for the record.......you can take your scolding comment back because Russell and I have been in touch for weeks and he's already received a package in the mail from me.

I do listen to you my dear. I do. And see you in L.A. in a couple of weeks!

Without even realizing the photo of Russell is the same Russell I've been in touch with, he already stood out! His eyes caught my eye.

I've been in touch with Janae in the past as well via myspace, but then again, she has a million friends on there so many have been in touch with her.

OK, so I've only looked at profiles for a "few minutes" but there seems to be WAY MORE vegetarians than vegans. Is that correct?

Or are they using the word "vegetarian" in place of vegan?

If there are tons of vegetarians on there, I get it, since it's PeTA and GoVeg, but it still really sucks considering how AWFUL the the dairy and egg industries are

Maybe I'm wrong, and most are vegans, but if they are celebrating and highlighting lots of people who contribute to the terrible dairy industry (I grew up on a farm for 18 years and lived next to a dairy so I know more than most who have "read things in a book") that kinda really sucks.

But they gotta do what they gotta do.

I wish "vegetarian" had it's original meaning (plant-eater). I'm trying to call myself vegetarian these days rather than vegan, but in the context and with the meaning that I eat plants, not milk and eggs.

Nonetheless, those are some hot people, men and women alike!

I'm a sucker for fit people who work hard at maintaining that build.