VEGA supplements

Cristian

Hi all,

I know some of you use vega supplements and I would like to try them myself. Could you reccomend any useful ones to use as meal replacement and/or general growth?

Also let me know if you knon any good website where to buy them!

Thanks!

Cristan

If you are looking to try vegan supplements in the form of a DELICIOUS vegan shake, I highly recommend the Pure Trim Shakes, which can be purchased by going to Firstman4health's website at:

http://www.firstman4health.awarenesslife.com

There is also a thread on how good these taste under the supplements category posted by Firstman4 health. While I dont think that the free offer is on the table anymore, the Pure Trim is the best tasting vegan supplement out there (and I have tried virtually all).

Even the Vega cannot compare in terms of taste in my opinion. Plus, the Pure Trim has a whole host of other nutritional benefits, similar to those of Vega if I am not mistaken (although maybe not exactly comparable).

Anyway, that is just my opinion, but I think many others will agree on how shockingly delicious these vegan Pure Trim shakes taste.

Hey Cristian,

For Vega info go to www.myvega.com

You can also read about the creator of Vega on www.brendanbrazier.com

Vega just came out with RAW Whole Food Energy Bars. They are really awesome. They came out about 3 weeks ago and are in select stores right now but will shortly be in around 1000 stores in Canada and make their way to the US soon.

There are lots of supplement companies or companies that make protein powders, meal replacements, bars, etc. So just see which ones you like and which work best.

Whole food is always best, but supplements do just that "supplement" the diet and can really help.

Topher and I have been rockin the New Vega bars

• 3 weeks later...

I just got to try vega for the first time last week, and I've got to say I was amazed. The berry bars are YUMMY and I like the powder too....but mostly I just can't believe what a high quality product it is. It's spendy, but I think once it's available here I'll go ahead and splurge and just use it judiciously. I was definitely impressed!

Nat- Yeah, I've seen you say that before....I've never had the PureTrim so I don't have a basis for comparison. I don't think I've ever seen it in a store actually, where do you get it? I'll try it too

I saw something in the OSU bookstore yesterday that caught my eye, I think it was called a Lara bar? It's apparently a vegan, raw bar like the vega bar...I thought Vega was the first? Has anyone else ever seen a Lara bar? I was going to try it but it was $2 and I didn't have that much

Nat- Yeah, I've seen you say that before....I've never had the PureTrim so I don't have a basis for comparison. I don't think I've ever seen it in a store actually, where do you get it? I'll try it too (

You can order it online at: http://www.firstman4health.awarenesslife.com

or email Firstman4health at [email protected].

I guarantee you will love the taste. Just ask Topher, he's tried it too I think. It is $30 for ten shakes. Best tasting vegan shake full of awesome benefits beyond just protein. In fact, if you try one and dont like them, I will BUY the rest off your hands so you will have nothing to lose. I am 100% serious with this proposal. That is how sure I am that you will love them.

here are two amazing recipes to try if you do order them:

CHOCOLATE FUDGE MINT SHAKE

1 packet of pure trim chocolate shake

14 ounces of ice cold water

3 ice cubes

1 tablespoon of cocoa powder

1/4 teaspoon of mint extract (or a little more, but taste it first. TOO MUCH MINT WILL KILL THE WHOLE SHAKE!)

CHOCOLATE FUDGE STRAWBERRY SHAKE

1 packet of pure trim chocolate shke

14 ounces cold water

2 ice cubes

3 medium to large size frozen strawberries

1 tablespoon of cocoa

I recommend the Chocolate though . I cannot speak for the vanilla - never tried it.

LET ME KNOW IF AND WHEN YOU TRY THESE AND WHAT YOU THINK!

I will give Pure Trim a try again. I just had a couple of small samples a while back.

Here is a photo of Me at the Vega Booth in Canada.

I'm on Megan's computer uploading some photos, but I should be sleeping

http://myspace-763.vo.llnwd.net/00281/36/70/281650763_l.jpg

Vega has bars now and they are totally awesome. They have replaced Clif bars and Odwalla bars for me, so I'm pumped about that!

One more photo, while I'm playing on Megan's computer:

This is the Vegan Fitness Team from the movie Vegan Fitness Built Naturally.

We were up in Canada doing a talk at the Taste of Health Festival.

http://myspace-987.vo.llnwd.net/00281/78/90/281660987_l.jpg

Has anyone else ever seen a Lara bar? I was going to try it but it was $2 and I didn't have that much

Indeed I have and they are exceptional! At Central Market here in N. Texas I purchase them for around $1.50 All the bars have around 3-5 ingredients, all whole foods. The Cherry Pie is best (dates, almonds and unsweetened cherries).

Robert,

Nice photos. Did you by chance come in contact with Dreena Burton, author of "Vive Le Vegan" and "The Everyday Vegan"? She mentioned that she had hoped to listen to Brendan speak but didn't get the chance because she was so involved in her own speaking/book signing. This week I've been corresponding with her following her podcast on hemp foods on vegan.com She thought I had a dynamite idea for a introducing a new vegan food to the market and suggested I contact Brendan. Do you think he might be open to partnering on an idea of mine?

Michael

Hey Michael,

I didn't get a chance to meet her. I was quite busy both days. I spoke in the main auditorium both days and was at the Vega Booth all day long both days as well.

I have had many luna bars, clif bars, odwalla bars, etc. I've had a lot of them in the past because of jobs I've had or work schedules.

I hope to eat more and more foods and meals rather than bars, but I always keep a few with me in coat pockets or backpacks for when I'm traveling.

-Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, first time here.

I tried the vega raw bar and thought it was awful!!!.

But I persevered and got the Chocolate shake, which I love.

Maybe the bar didnt work for me because it was too fruity.

I'll stick to carrots, celery and almonds for my snack!.

Hey Brit,

You should stop by the Introductions page and introduce yourself. Sorry to hear you didn't like the Vega bars. I love them and eat them all the time. Have you tried the berry flavored bar?

I know they are not for everyone; not everyone is going to like them. Some of the powders are not my favorites, but others I like and the bars I LOVE.

Best of luck with all your nutrition programs. Come say hi in the intro page.

-Rob

• 2 weeks later...

What's in the PUretrim?

The web site says ingredients are "coming soon".

I find vega has sugars I'm not interested in having (fruchto-oligosaccharides) and a lot of carbs.

Thanks -

Cristan

If you are looking to try vegan supplements in the form of a DELICIOUS vegan shake, I highly recommend the Pure Trim Shakes, which can be purchased by going to Firstman4health's website at:

http://www.firstman4health.awarenesslife.com

There is also a thread on how good these taste under the supplements category posted by Firstman4 health. While I dont think that the free offer is on the table anymore, the Pure Trim is the best tasting vegan supplement out there (and I have tried virtually all).

Even the Vega cannot compare in terms of taste in my opinion. Plus, the Pure Trim has a whole host of other nutritional benefits, similar to those of Vega if I am not mistaken (although maybe not exactly comparable).

Anyway, that is just my opinion, but I think many others will agree on how shockingly delicious these vegan Pure Trim shakes taste.