Snowboarding, Veg Riders, Mt.Hood friends

C.O.

Hey just adding snowboarding to the list of non-bodybuilding sports to talk about on here.

Anyone know of any pro-riders who are vegan?

Also any Portland or surrounding area riders looking for new friends to carpool to Mt. Hood with? I always am I went up friday and the conditions were great!

-Dylan

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, let's keep communication open about this. Maybe we can even start a myspace or facebook group for us, in addition to the forum, since some people check other social networking sites more often.

I'm also "not sure" about Sunday since I'm totally exhausted, but let's think about upcoming trips and Take Action and Make it Happen. Even if not everyone can go, I think we have quite a few people interested and somewhat committed to have a good turn out

I'm way tooooo tired to go to the mountain on Sunday Jan 13th.

So I'll be home resting, recovering, eating, etc.

Sorry. I just can't swing it this time. I'm learning to put my own health and goals first and I gotta do what I gotta do.

Have fun if any of you go! If you don't go, please keep updates here and possibly start an online group for all of us so we can keep in touch via e-mail announcements, etc.

I could even start a group on Myspace or Facebook or both, if nobody else wants to.

Hope to ride with all of you soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took a trip out to Lake Tahoe Jan 5-9th. They had 11 feet of snow when I got there and another 1 1/2 feet while i was there. I have never experienced anything like that in my entire life. It was unbelievably out of control. Even better was going down the trails with a fellow raw foodie. You can see some pics if you are interested on my site.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=64523765&albumId=1577927

over here in nyc, if there is more than 3 inches of fresh snow, the whole city goes awol and attacks the local mountains, lol.

I don't even think we have gotten 3 inches in total this entire winter. damn you global warming. damn youuuuuuuuu............