B.C. Canada Trip - Tasha + Jessifly + robert = Awesome Time!

robert

Hey, what the freak - no mention of me in this?

Gaaaah...

=P

I don't think you were on the forum when I originally posted the images.

It started out as a Jessifly-robert-Tasha trip but we encountered awesome people such as DaveNoisy and company, and Ravi on the way home

Good on ya mate!

When are you coming down through Portland?

My plans changed and I'll be back in L.A. Feb 14-19. If you guys need a place to stay on your way down, my offer still stands. I have a cool vegan roommate, but I won't be around in mid-Feb after all.

Let me know the details bro.

My plans changed and I'll be back in L.A. Feb 14-19. If you guys need a place to stay on your way down, my offer still stands. I have a cool vegan roommate, but I won't be around in mid-Feb after all.

Aw, I think they wanted to stay with you Robert.

Here's some more training at the Y in Victoria

http://photos-712.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v164/68/121/800195712/n800195712_2004478_1113.jpg

http://photos-712.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v164/68/121/800195712/n800195712_2004479_1300.jpg

http://photos-712.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v164/68/121/800195712/n800195712_2004480_1481.jpg

http://photos-712.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v164/68/121/800195712/n800195712_2004477_893.jpg

Currently looking like we'll be stopping in Feb 18th, and coming back the 25th, so a couple opportunities!

We're actually looking forward to stopping in Portland, so if we could crash at your place, that'd be swell! Will figure out the details closer to the date, but that's generally it, by a day or two. Might move up as late as the 19th, so who knows.. ;)

Hey man, yeah sorry for the change in plans. There is a major fitness show in L.A. that Brendan and I are going to be at and I just learned about it soon.

So I'll be back on the 19th of Feb. You're welcome to stay at our place, it would be awesome! I've had as many as 8 or 9 vegan friends at a time. We have 3 extra beds, 2 couches, floor space, and I could share my bed with someone if need be.

I'd love to see you on either end of your trip or both legs of it! I'll be leaving again on Feb 27th so I'll be around on the 25th

Hope to see you soon!

Hey man, yeah sorry for the change in plans. There is a major fitness show in L.A. that Brendan and I are going to be at and I just learned about it soon.

So I'll be back on the 19th of Feb. You're welcome to stay at our place, it would be awesome! I've had as many as 8 or 9 vegan friends at a time. We have 3 extra beds, 2 couches, floor space, and I could share my bed with someone if need be.

I'd love to see you on either end of your trip or both legs of it! I'll be leaving again on Feb 27th so I'll be around on the 25th

Hope to see you soon!

Sweet, There's enough beds for my bike and gators !!!

thanks for the invitation Robert

• 2 weeks later...
Question:

How come when pics are posted I can never view them. Is there anything in my settings I need to adjust?

Thanks

Patrick

There should be a sticky thread to guide you through. You also have to make sure the picture you post is saved on the internet.

Question:

How come when pics are posted I can never view them. Is there anything in my settings I need to adjust?

Thanks

Patrick

Go into your profile settings and select "yes" to the option "always allow html" (pics are posted using html)

Hope this helps!