Quote of the day

robert

"You are free to enjoy your life the way YOU want to. Stand up straight & proud and walk confidently down the road of life. Be proud of who you are. You are a who and not a what. Always remember you are not alone. That is important no matter a person's orientation. It's important for all human beings."

-SuzH-

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A "Normal" person is the sort of person that might be designed by a committee. You know, each person puts in a pretty color and it comes out gray."

-Alan Sherman-

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

-Dr. Seuss-

"The truth will set you free

But first it will piss you off"

Gloria Steinem

"In the mixing and matching of two largely unknown histories (of genetic endowment and personal experience) the only sane foregone conclusion about any relationship, is that it is an experiment ; and that exactly what it is an experiment in, will never be clear to the participants"

Adam Phillips

"Beware the flawless performance"

Chinese Proverb

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four; calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg"

Abraham Lincoln

Who is Kurt Vonnegut ?

I can read the label on this box, it says two dozen socks.

That's how I know this box, is not filled with rocks !

I can read, I can read, this label's what I can read

Some muppet from Sesame Street , speaking on the subject of encouraging widespread literacy among the mainstream TV watching youth populace, and instilling a sense of it's importance