Surgery and training

TriRooster

Just venting here. Since October I have been running many miles on the trails and roads around here with great results. So next week I am having a bad valve in both legs zapped with a laser. Not much to worry about. Bad thing is I have to take vailum and cant run or swim for two weeks. Other than that my life is great. Guess Ill just lift weights .

Hmmm...does that mean you can ride a bike??? It would seem that it would be more of swimming and cycling that would be more safe and running not??? Either way good luck and maybe it'll be good to get some focused lifting in and drop some miles...I'm hoping that works for me.

yep, backward flow. Doc. said I can start running today. So I might give it a tri . Side note, I was at the wal-mart looking for a case to keep my ipod touch in and the sales guy would only show me the leather ones. My wife kept on telling him that I would not buy leather. He asked if I was allergic to it. I said yes.

There's always MP3 compatible clothes. I've got two shirts that hold a player in the sleeve and have holes for the wires. This way you can use them for various things(a great warm baselayer in the case of mine). Outside of that you should be able to find one. My sister had a non leather one for her IPOD so they definitely exist...at least for her model.

Since I also have an ipod touch and thought no way am I running with an arm band. I bought myself an ipod 2nd gen shuffle!!! They are pretty cheap now if you find them on sale. I got mine for $55 and ordered a shieldzone full body shield for both my ipods.

I noticed the price difference between a good touch armband and on sale shuffle was $15!!! So I got the shuffle (clip&Go)...

Cheers