www.veganbodybuilding.de A NEW GERMAN WEBSITE FOR VEGAN

Freddy25

Germany got an own vegan bodybuilding website with fascinating products für vegan bodybuilder.

www.veganbodybuilding.de

Now it is possible to order products from Germany directly.

So expansive order-costs from abroad can be avoided.

And people who have no Englisch knowledge can talk about in a new forum in German.

I would be pleased if Robert Cheeke opens the forum with a personal message. I think he is best suited for starting it. Thanks very much! The

owner of the veganbodybuilding.de website is a vegan from Germany, Tobis Schwarz from Kassel.

Good idea.

When you optimized your product range, i might even buy something. It seems like it's not yet finished.

You should add some products to your range:

- protein powders, not only 7 "different" soy protein powders, what about pea, rice, hemp protein?

- More bars, for example Vega bars and Cliff Builder's Bars.

- Hemp seeds and flax oil.

- Brewers yeast, VegOne vitamins.

- CEE.

- Protein dense foods, like Wheaty and Viana products.

• 5 weeks later...

Can any of you who know Germany well give me some sources for shopping for whole foods? In other words, not protein powders and bars, etc. I mean a market that sells dry legumes (not canned), leafy greens, fresh fruit and vegetables, whole grains, etc.

I guess, any store. It doesn't matter what area at this point! It's been difficult to find these things...

Also, any German-based sites where dry legumes and beans, lentils and whole grains can be ordered??? Ordering from the U.S. or other countries is just going to be too expensive.

Thanks!