New Year's Resolutions

robert

Have we started this thread yet?

If not, let's get on it!

Anyone want to start?

Here's a good place to start............Mass Building for the New Year:

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/richardc_newyear.htm

I have a lot of personal goals, some I'm comfortable sharing, some I'm keeping to myself, but most I'll share soon. Just heading out the door now, but I'd love to hear what some people hope to accomplish in the coming year.

I'm gonna kick some major butt on my bike by the end of the season...so I can upgrade and get my butt kicked when I start at the drawing board at the next level.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This thread is old I know, but I didn't see the point in starting a new one. I have made 2 pretty big resolutions, the 1st one is to reach my ideal body, I know this one is possible! To do so I will finish my Physical Therapy for a shoulder issue than I plan on doing the personal training with VP. Diet is my biggest issue and to get over that last hump I know I need a push and some help.

My other resolution is to face my fear of dying and to get over it ( seriously I know I'm gong to die it's going to happen why worry about it right?) This is a new fear for me, it started about 2 years ago, before it became an issue I was the first to do anything crazy and adventurous, now I cry like a baby at the thought of flying. I would like to travel more and living with this fear of mine is NOT and option! That said, I am already working on putting this behind me, on Jan. 1 I went parasailing (I will post a photo sometime soon) and this weekend I am getting on that plane and heading off to see family!

What are other people's resolutions?

Yeah, like Zack said, I don't make a resolution based on what time of year it is. But right now, I am following a new diet plan, and I am trying to be more constructive in my own life, and do more things that benefit me rather than other people, trying to make myself a priority

i didnt make a resolution. i became vegan around the end of 2007, but it really had nothing to do with the new year.

i get about as much excitement out of a new year as a i do a new minute, or a new week. its just not really that important to me. i dont respect time very much, i guess.

Finish my second novel by February Thats a wishful goal. Not reality. More than likely the first draft will be done by March!

Get published also. Though thats kinda out of my hands. I can do the work, but if no one likes what I write then Im kinda up shit creek