Hey baby, what's your sign?

pelicanAndrew

I already posted that I am Gemini... but this is in response to those that went beyond their basic sun sign (Gyre and Andesuma)

Gemini is my sun sign (twins), Capricorn is my moon sign (inner discipline and a strong sense of responsibility) with Virgo rising (showing a modest and careful outwardness)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Leo! (and I have the long hair to go with it. hah)

Leo is my sun sign

Pisces is my moon sign (which makes me spiritual and emotional hah)

with Libra rising (meaning I seek justice, truth and balance)

Leo and pisces is a great combination

Astrology is a hobby of mine, been for ten years now, I just don't believe in it much, but I do like all the myths and things like that associated with it.

I'm a leo, moon in cancer, virgo rising with Saturn conjunct my ascendant.

I'm on the cusp of Saggitarius (last day) so I also have Capricorn traits. Winter Solstice baby (shortest day of year and longest night).....

I have no clue what to do to figure out the Sun, Moon and Rising signs; I never got that much into astrology. If anyone knows how to explain it let me know, it sounds interesting.

I am a money though!

I'm on the cusp of Saggitarius (last day) so I also have Capricorn traits. Winter Solstice baby (shortest day of year and longest night).....

I have no clue what to do to figure out the Sun, Moon and Rising signs; I never got that much into astrology. If anyone knows how to explain it let me know, it sounds interesting.

I am a money though!

There isn't such a thing as being born on a cusp in astrology, the time the sun changes signs differs each year, you'll have to check the exact time to know which sign your sun is in. And actually tropical astrology isn't right about the times since the planets move and tropical astrology has stayed the same for 2000 years. Sidereal astrology uses the actual movements of the planets, but they also have some problems since the signs are not 30 degrees each in reality. Some start counting using some star in the leo constellation, others use some other star etc. There isn't much reality in astrology, I feel that it is just a way to look at the world through archetypes. I think that the things Jung wrote about astrology were somewhat accurate.

I don't think that the rising sign means much, I like to think that the moon is important, the aspects and the signs. It will mean a lot if you have some planet conjunct your ascendant. Traditionally your rising sign would mean your outer personality, the impression people get from you and the moon is about feelings and things like that.

You can see your chart at www.astro.com and you can get really good interpretations there for free. Somebody already mentioned that site, I think, it is very good and free, I use it more than solar fire (which is a astrology program).

It's kind of strange when certain people get along and then they find they have the same sign. Even for people that don't believe in astrology it does seem weird.

I see that a lot too, but the funny thing is most people of the SAME sign notice they dont get along pretty quickly. A lot of signs have stubborn qualities, so having 2 of the same type of people isnt always that good. It reminds me of veg*ns quite a bit.