Milestones in your weightlifting career???

So I squatted 225lbs with strict form today (3 sets of 6 reps) . I don't do 1-rep max lifting, so this really is the first time I've ever squatted that much. I realize this probably doesn't seem like much weight to some, but for me it is a major accomplishment.

I think I will remember this day forever!

This gave me the idea to start a thread where people could share their memorable moments in weightlifting... Any takers???

-Chris

Granted I eventually made my way up to 370 on the bench...my most rewarding moment was the first time I did 315 when I was 15. After that I'd say the next most rewarding was doing 315 twice. Then I'd say the time I dead lifted 550.

Trust me its not all good...I'm paying for starting young already. Luckily I'm not focused on lifting anymore because I'd be broken in pieces instead of being my taped together self with salvageable parts. And don't worry...you'll catch up. I've heard of people starting training in their late 30s and working up to doing triple bodyweight squats and double body weight bench(normally for shorter people)...you've just gotta keep pushing.

The only milestone I really remember is making 100kg overhead (clean & jerk), and that's mostly because it was only a few days ago. For me whenever I make a milestone it allways seems insignificant afterwards, I mean if I can do it it cant be that hard right ?

Dead Lifting my own weight.

Doing a full push up.

The last one took me a while. I was tall and skinny kid and never could do a push up properly at all. I made it a goal to keep trying to do one until I got it done, and I did. Now I do push ups with weights on my back and timed.

Goals for this year: Doing a full hanging pull up. Ive NEVER been able to do a hanging one before i my life. Im almost there. I get so close!

I keep hitting them right now every time I go into the gym. My mile stones was learning to eat properly pre-lift and post lift .... my numbers are quite nice now.

My biggest milestone / breakthrough would be learning how to mentally burn through widow maker sets after I am already "finished" .... most recently after lifting over my bw for 2 sets of 8, cutting the stack to 85lbs and squatting for 50 reps. (I weigh 116 right now)

So overcoming my perceived limits (what I perceived) and become super strict for eating (makes the lifting better) has been huge for me this year.