Orlando Florida's first 100% Vegan Restaurant

hsorlando

Is opening on December 26th! I'm so excited that Orlando will finally have a 100% vegan restaurant. I just wanted to share the info in case any vegans visit this area. The restaurant is called Ethos Vegan Kitchen, and I hope that the vegans in this community will help it be successsful!

I talked to someone today at another vegetarian/vegan place, he works at Ethos, and said it's really an awesome place, moderately priced, and it has an outdoor area that overlooks a big lake. I haven't gotten there yet but from some of the menu items I heard about it sounds tasty too! I'll try to eat there soon, and report back!!

• 1 month later...

I finally got to Ethos Vegan Kitchen. It was a really nice atmosphere, which most vegan places usually are! They are indeed moderately priced too. My Mom's friend (who isn''t even vegetarian, but her son is) treated since it was my Mom's birthday. Anyway right now the place looks a bit empty, but I don't think they're finished remodeling, or maybe that's the look they want. I ended up sharing a pizza with mozzarella, black olives, green peppers, and seitan. Boy that was the best vegan pizza I ever ate. Our friends got the soup and sandwich combo for $5.95. Then for dessert right now they have some cakes, and cookies, and some pastry item. They are expanding their menu, and hours open too. They will have a lasagna, pierogies, goulash, and more dessert items. When they had their grand opening they said they were so full they had to turn away some people, so I think the vegan community knows about the place, noow we just have to support it.