Facebook?

joelbct

I'm on facebook as well. If you want to friend me, just pop me a PM.

As for privacy, as with anything on the internet, a few rules:

1. Don't post what you don't want public

2. There are ways to ensure what you have posted only goes to those intended (limit how much of your profile is public, avoid "applications", etc.)

Facebook isn't so simple. You've gotta look for people since the different networks aren't open to everyone. It makes it hard finding people unless you know when and where they went to school but its good to keep weirdo stalkers away from you...I've had a few of them on myspace that have gotten new profiles to send me messages after I blocked them...its not so easy on Facebook to do things like that.

I already found you Robert. I'm under Denise Nicole for everyone else's reference.

However, please don't PM from facebook, it was too much and I no longer handle that account. It has been turned over to my daughter with a list of generic answers. She forwards offers from the photographers and agents to me, and occasionally can spot one which looks more personal (i.e. they know me). Best way to get a hold of me is through my e-mail or PMing me on one of the BBing boards.

You can search without knowing what network someone is in. Just go to networks > search > more search options, and plug in the name under companies, and leave the companies field blank.

That's how I found Robert.

I think the point of the whole networks thing is to keep Facebook somewhat anchored in real life.

• 5 months later...