2008 Photos of Me and Jay Cutler

robert

Me and Jay:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Cutler1.jpg

Me and Jay again:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Cutler2.jpg

An all natural fitness model who was there:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Model1.jpg

It was awesome hanging out with Jay today. We've known each other for 7 years and it was great to see him again. I'll see him again in 4 weeks and then again at the Arnold Classic.

He's a great guy but was just kind of going through the motions with fans, posing and signing autographs and his whole mood changed when he saw me, since we're old friends.

He was telling my roommate davidtarrfoster, "I've known Robert forever!"

He hooked me up with his latest DVD and I signed one of my DVDs for him and his wife, who is also cool

Anyway, photos to come later when I get a chance to post them. It was great to catch up a bit with my buddy Jay and hanging out in L.A. next month will be awesome!

Notice the "NEW" American Apparel Vegan Bodybuilding shirts Jay wants one, so I'll get a 5XL made especially for him

His wife wears here Vegan Fitness shorts I gave her but none of the shirts have ever fit Jay, but he requested one and I just wrote to him saying I'll get one sent too, or delivered to him in L.A. next month at the Ironman.

He's a good man.

Notice the "NEW" American Apparel Vegan Bodybuilding shirts Jay wants one, so I'll get a 5XL made especially for him

His wife wears here Vegan Fitness shorts I gave her but none of the shirts have ever fit Jay, but he requested one and I just wrote to him saying I'll get one sent too, or delivered to him in L.A. next month at the Ironman.

He's a good man.

That kicks ass.

Zack,

For the record, you were the first person I called after hanging out with Jay. It was so refreshing to be around a massive bodybuilder again! Then I called xveganjoshx.

I was a bit disappointed that davidtarrfoster was the Portlander on the whole forum who wanted to go see Jay, but I realize most people are here for the "vegan" aspect not the "bodybuilding" aspect.

I know I'm still small, but it's great to be back into bodybuilding again!

Even while I was there, I met tons of people, passed out cards, etc. because people were impressed that Jay knew me and that we go way back. 90% of the people there were meeting him for the first time.

One guy recognized me from myspace too, and said he cut down on meat and lost 46 pounds, which is great, because he was way overweight.

Anyway, I'm pumped that xveganjoshx will be in town tomorrow for nearly a week. I'm pumped to be going to the Ironman and the Arnold this year.

2008 has gotten off to an awesome start. Oh...time to eat again. I was eating every 3 hours, Jay says every 2 hours is best, and he's the best in the world, so gotta go eat now!

Oh yeah, he's as real as it gets. He was asking about my travels and what I've been up to, he even joked that "I don't write anymore or send things anymore" (I used to send him post cards when I was out on cruise ships, etc.).

He was joking around and we chatted about our last time we saw each other, etc.

Now I have a 2-disc NEW DVD that was made in 2007 he gave me. I've been watching it and I'm sure Josh and I will sit through all 6 hours of it this week

Both Ronnie and Jay are cool guys, but I've come to know Jay well over the years, Ronnie I've met 10 times or so, but no real connection there.

The guys I'm closest with are:

Jay Cutler

Troy Alves (my former trainer in Arizona in 2001, and friend)

Gunter Schlierkamp

Bob Cicherillo

And a few others. I've been out of the game for years. But 2008 is a lot different as I'll hit up a bunch of major shows and get to see a bunch of guys this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think he has much info on www.jaycutler.com but probably www.bodybuilding.com and other sites have bios and profiles for the IFBB Pro Athletes.

You could "google" him and see what you can find.

He is up at 294lbs at times, possibly heavier in the off-season. I think he competes around 270lbs these days. He was in the 250's but I think he's been considerably heavier lately.

He's a massive guy.

Google and see what you can find out.

He has a bunch of training videos so you can see how he trains, see what he eats and learn more about him. All of those are available on his website and some are on netflix.