What does your bodybuilding supplement counter look like?

robert

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too Marcina lol! Right now my supplement/bodybuilding shelf is nearly empty. I have an almost empty berry vega, and some smoothie infusion, and like two luna bars. That's it.

Well we're women and we just don't gain muscle fast. With patience and hard work, it will come.

Right now I'm focussing on a higher protein diet. I got this really kickass cereal that tastes great with almonds and hemp nuts mixed in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/bajscore/P6243020.jpg

crucial stuff

dude! gimme some!!

seriously, i need to get more money to spend it on supplements. i'm thinking about a bank robbery or something like that..

90+ vegan tub is pea protein, or what you guys call gemma I think.

and yeah spirulina was hands down the obvious choice for display.

seriously, i need to get more money to spend it on supplements. i'm thinking about a bank robbery or something like that..

I'm down for a bank robbery. I've played a lot of GTA so I know exactly how we're going to do it

Gotta love johan's face in every picture!!!!

Marcina and hsorlando... must be a girls thing lol My supplements counter doesn't look like half of this guys'. And my roommate already says that I have too much stuff!! I only have soy protein powder, creatine, B12 and I ran out of hemp; dunno where to get more

hey lena. i saw the toronto thread you started and i'm pretty sure that hemp protein is cheap in canada. the us imports all of it from there. maybe you can order some to your friends adress or just find a store that sells. someone should be able to help you find the best alternatives.

hey lena. i saw the toronto thread you started and i'm pretty sure that hemp protein is cheap in canada. the us imports all of it from there. maybe you can order some to your friends adress or just find a store that sells. someone should be able to help you find the best alternatives.

lol You read my mind. That's one of the reasons why I was asking, I'm heading home after that and even though when I left there was spirulin at the stores I dunno how is it going to be like now. And I want to have other things as well so I thought that Toronto would be a good chance. I have also a couple hiking trips and I have to buy some stuff here to make it through because the people that go with me is probably eating canned meat and I need food as well. Perhaps my backpack will look crazier on supplements than my counter does here.

the pose i do on the supplement photo is acctually my mind reading face
now i know

and btw, supplement backpack photos are seriously crucial!
yes, i will get some for sure. i'm so siked for the trips i can't barely wait!!!

Hemp protein powder, other hemp powders and hemp seeds, soy isolate, brewer's yeast.

Pills: vitamins and minerals, amino acids, bromelain, Co-Q10.

I use them just because I have them. Once they're finished I don't think I'll buy more.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/IMG_3260.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...